Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talons Not Silent

Inarticulate

I was ranking up my newly crafted Talons yesterday and noticed that despite obviously being intended to be silent, throwing them resulted in alerting nearby enemies as if it had made a sound.

Ivara without Prowl active: Nearby enemies are alerted regardless of where the Talon landed.

Ivara with Prowl active: Prowl is not broken, but nearby enemies are alerted regardless of where the Talon landed.

Loki without Invisibility active: Nearby enemies are alerted regardless of where the Talon landed.

Loki with Hushed Invisibility active: Nearby enemies are not alerted regardless of where the Talon landed.

This is not on triggering the Talons. This is on throwing them. Triggering them appears to be silent, but it's hard to test. Triggering them is properly silent. (I forgot I did test this with Loki by throwing them on the ground, waiting for Invisibility to run out, then triggering when enemies were out of the blast range.)

Also, in case you haven't noticed, they are listed as silent in the Arsenal.

Edited by Inarticulate

This is not on triggering the Talons. This is on throwing them. Triggering them appears to be silent, but it's hard to test. Triggering them is properly silent. (I forgot I did test this with Loki by throwing them on the ground, waiting for Invisibility to run out, then triggering when enemies were out of the blast range.)

Also, in case you haven't noticed, they are listed as silent in the Arsenal.

Well if that's the case it's indeed a bug o3o

Though don't think it should be a silent weapon tho, explosive weapons pretty much have been alarming after the silence on Ogris was removed~

Well if that's the case it's indeed a bug o3o

Though don't think it should be a silent weapon tho, explosive weapons pretty much have been alarming after the silence on Ogris was removed~

Physically throwing a projectile should still be silent, regardless of if the projectile eventually explodes.

just got Talons to see how fun they are...

Tested some thing too, talons seem to not alert enemies 30+ meters away.

AND using Suppress makes it work silently as it should.

need to agree that: "firing" something is alarming, but 1-8 explosions, bodies flying and blood everywhere is nothing to care. Seems a little strange O.o

• 3 weeks later...