Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Staker Hunters a Storm Clan.....1 place left as of the 10th of March 10:52 am GMT

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

....................If you want to join The Stalker Hunters please leave your old Clan first....................

I've removed 50 inactive members because of the high research and build costs and returned to a Storm Clan.I'll open the Clan to new members as and when the inactive members in the future reach 21 days,my daily players can take a break without the fear of being removed.Only the new members who seem to join and then stop playing will get removed from now on.

All research is 100% finished the Dojo covers two floors the power and barracks floor and the main Dojo floor.The Orokin Lab is in place but there's no plans of building a Solar Rail.

The one thing that may stop you is we will NOT be having a Clan or Alliance Emblem why because it means very little to me having a small badge on a Warframe,I care more about my guy's using platinum on Warframe slots,instead we wear the Stalker Sigil with pride (after we beat his arse lol).

We are the Stalker Hunters we hunt the Stalker not the other way around we have a battle cry once he joins the party,that being STALKEERRRRRR run away and hide.The Hunters then take the fight to the Stalker using only the best weapons (Sonicor oh yes baby).After the fight we pick up the usually rubbish he drops oh well Dread again.

We welcome Noobs into a very active Clan come join in Clan Chat and make some new friends

Clan Events will be taking place giving every Clan member the chance of rewards like Prime Mods/Prime Warframes/Prime weapons and platinum to the winnerSorry to say i've tried twice now with Clan Events with only 2 people taking part in the first one and I asked how many people wanted Events left it posted 7 days and only got 3 mesages,so NO Clan Events at the moment..

The Clan is open to any mastery rank don't care if you mr1 or mr21 (really you need to get a life lol)

Any age is welcome to join why because it's a game and I have no right stopping anyone from joining us,just be polite in Clan chat or in PSN chat.

I've heard there are the strange creatures called females out there you to are more than welcome to join there's little or no bad lanuage used in any game i've been in,so you should feel right at home here (anyway we need someone to clean the Dojo and make the tea :) only joking I make the tea well I am English).

THere's a 21 day inactive rule for new members to weed out those's who join and don't play very much.Active members can take a break and still have their place within the Clan.

There's only two rules don't spam game invites instead post on Clan/Alliance chat or in game message me.

Don't ask for platinum.

What we offer you:-

Need Planets unlocking or a Boss needs a good bunch to the face to drop a Warframe part then we are your guy's.

Want to see what the Voids like or go say Hi to the infested in Orokin Derelict I'm happy to help out.

Need a BP or Rare Mod then i'm just a PSN message away if I have it it's yours free of charge.

If resources are needed or you need credits/leveling we have the largest tractors in the Solar system (well we do have a lot of Yanks in the Clan and everyone knows everything is bigger in the US lol).We will help you farm if we are free that is.

Your welcome to join us in PSN Party chat if you have a Mic just send me a friends request and just jump in when you see us on-line.

The places I used in farming for the Dojo:-

Mercury Lares 30 waves for mostly Ferrite but also Morphics/Polymer Bundles

Venus Dark Sector Defense 10 to 15 waves for Circuits also Alloy Plate/Polymer Bundles

Neptune Proteus Defense 15 waves for Oxium/Control Modules/Nano Spores

Uranus Assur Survival for Tellurium

Cere's Seimeni Defense 15 waves for Circuits also Orokin Cells/Alloy Plate

Eris Akkad Defense 15 waves Nano Spores also Neurodes/Plastids/Mutagen Samples

Uranus UR Defense Polymer Bundles also Plastids/Gallium

Orokin Derelict Survival for Mutagen Samples.

Alerts for Nitain Extracts

Earth Lua & Nepture Triton Excavation for Cryotics

This may not be your areas to farm but it worked for little old me :)

We also run an Alliance called United Friendship with 16 Clans anyone who would like to join are welcome to do so or if you find if hard work getting members then your welcome to join The Stalker Hunters.

Sorry it's been a bit of a read just feel lucking you don't have me in chat lol Regards SW

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander
Update Clans News

Dojo Update 1

Another 4 items are now being researched and the next Clan Hall is building as of now

Alliance Update

Another Clan joined us this morning UK time

The Alliance is open to all Ghost and Shadow Clans wanting a chilled no rail Alliance,where it's about helping each other and having a laugh whilst we do it.If interested PSN Sir-Waylander your Clan name as it appears on your Clan screen for an invite.

A day in the life of Clan Warlord

Two Alerts were run for Nitain Extracts for the building of Warframe Wukong

Another Alert was run for a Forma BP this is now used in the building of the next Clan Hall

4pm to 6pm GMT I played with Kamranos Alliance Boss and two other Alliance members all in chat

We ran a number of Orokin Derelict missions using keys after Rare Mods.

Then a mission to Draco which we had 5 R5 Fusion Cores drop

Using my T4 Interception keys we ran two missions from one we had 15 R5 Fusion Cores drop plus other random BP's as well.

At 00:00GMT I sent out some messages to Clans about the Alliance

Then joined Kamranos and his wife in chat along with Holy from the afternoon missions

One run after a Kubrow egg followed by 3 of my T4 Sabotage keys after BP's

Kamranos and I then ran a T2 Survival 35 minutes after Forma BP's from which we had only one drop plus other BP's.

Then Lares for 30 waves after ferrite finished off my day (05:30am GMT lol)

gj waylander, surprisingly enough denden and I have started my second  Alliance together, I say my but theres really 3 in charge of the Alliance, I'm just sort of the one who puts things together like the architect lol, quoting dude from Mayhem clan.  One Day when you might change your mind about rails or running rails as man power we ll call upon you to do some secret ,missions, lol, so did u join reapers od warframe before starting this clan?

IRoNDEvil I take my hat off mate I have no idea how you can run so many Clans and Alliances,your super human my friend lol,and now the DREAMTEAM IRoNDEvil and denden come together to form a new Alliance,I wish you both the best of luck with your new project.Just so you know I like the rails but a little old Clan like this would not last a minute once we can fight over them again.

Was I part of Reapers of Warframe no well sort of no I was in RisingSteel which was part of SOH Alliance I think it was called,it was the Reapers Alliance we were part of.

Dojo Update 2 Another round of research will start at midnight today and i'm already on the 3rd of the Clan Halls a couple to go before the real Dojo starts taking shape.We had are first member join us so that's great news.

Alliance Update we now have 7 Clans as part of are family

A day in the life of a Warlord

Had my tractor out most of the day farming getting ready for the next stage of research,but did get a few T4 Sabotage runs in with Kamranos.

FREE KUBROW EGG GIVEAWAY

From now until the 31st of January anyone joining The Stalker Hunters and sending me a friends request with be gifted a Kubrow Egg.

All I ask is don't miss treat this free offer (join get egg and leave)because I plan on giveaways of Prime weapons and Frames at some point when we get to a Shadow Clan.

Dojo Update 3

Finally have Kukong researching along with 20 other items the next round of research will be late Sunday

Clan News

Another member joined today so that's 3 of us at the moment ,ran some credit/leveling runs to rank him up then farmed for Excalibur and the resources needed to build him.He also did his very first Void run a T1 Defense.

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander

We are no longer part of The Orphans of Ten-Zero why because Kamranos posted on Find an Alliance about antisocial activity which means no one was talking to him :) I defended the Clans using something called FREE SPEECH we have it in the UK,but Kamranos removed all the Clans blaming me for it.I've checked his Alliance post and he's removed his nasty post which would have stopped any Clan wanting to join us.But because I'm not daft I screen shot his message this afternoon as soon as I read it lol and messaged all the Clans it.

Not sure what he wanted because i've played for three days afternoons UK time and midnight to 5am GMT all in chat so I have no idea what else we could have talked about,shame because this is the second time he's kicked everyone from an Alliance........

You are both putting words into my mouth and name shaming. I never posted anything "nasty" because I don't need to post nasty things or name shame. I removed all the clans because these were clans that You went and invited without being asked nor were any of the clans "approved" by me in the first place. The clans never needed defense as no one cared until you came online and put words into my mouth which you are continuing to do. 

I never asked players to talk to me or even play with me. If players want to talk to each other or only play with members in their clan is perfectly fine. All I asked was if I posted "anyone playing any missions?" that someone could maybe answer after a few hours. I never said any clan was in imminent threat of being kicked. Yes you played with me. One person in a one-man clan who has clan hopped for months and probably will continue to do so. I never asked you to play as late as you did nor did it matter. There were over 20 players in the alliance tab for hours without answering a question, I mark that as antisocial. Especially when the alliance was opened for social activity.

You keep going on about this "second time" I've kicked everyone. Yes I disbanded my old alliance after several months of inactivity which was only one part of it. The other part was because I had a dummy account keeping my original (origin clan) clan keeping the alliance active and didn't want to have too many accounts on my system. I honestly don't have to explain my alliance decisions to someone who has been doing nothing but leap frogging from one clan and alliance to another. 

Dojo Update.....Finally have the Grandest Hall in place with teleports linking all the Labs together so time to start hunting for Forma again.

Clan Update.....We now have 6 members in the Clan and eggs are flying off the shelves.

Alliance Update.....I setup an Alliance and it looks like i've got most if not all of the removed Clans to join.

The Alliance as NO rules it's there to be a helping hand if people need it,you can trade,set rails,talk don't talk it's all ok with me.BUT if you need help then there's somewhere to ask.

The Alliance is open to all Ghost and Shadow Clans even Storm Clans are welcome if they have less than 60 members...PSN Sir-Waylander with your Clan name if your interested in joining us.........

The Alliance is called UNITED FRIENDSHIP I hope a easy going friendly group of Clans with zero drama and only good times ahead.