Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Sure If Bug, Or Just Me.

Spartan7272

Question

First off I'd like to start out by saying, I love Warframe to death, I've logged easily over 1300 hours of gameplay. I love it so much, that half of that time was spent on a computer than could barely run Warframe at 15 fps, constantly froze every few seconds, and had to solo most of the time due to connection issues. That's how much I'm dedicated to this magnificent game DE has created.

But I'm getting off track, what I came here to talk about was something that I'm not sure if it's a bug. Recently I've attempting to farm Limbo (When I get new warframes I like to make a theme for them, specific weapons, coloration, etc... that goes with the theme idea. Limbo was going to be my 'Gentleman themed' build, with the Pyrana, supposed to be a flintlock [Would've used a Boltos but the damage didn't seem good enough to only use that as a ranged weapon], and the Destreza). From what my region has said, the quest is extremely easy to solo, and so I had thought as well. I was about to do the third part of the quest, Limbo systems from Phobos. Okay, roughly level 30 enemies, no problem. I equipped my Chroma (I don't have all the mods I want to build him like I was to, but he gets 440% increase in armor for 30 seconds with vex armor, plus has a base of around 800 armor) who I can take to level 60-70 enemies and still be able to take a good bit of damage. I load into the excavation mission solo, run to the first extractor, and when that dropped, I turned around to shoot some of the power cell carrier guys. No more than 5 seconds later, lotus tunes in with "Excavator lost", so me being very confused, I went to the second one after re-casting my vex armor. This time, I prepare a bit more, I kill some power cell carriers next to the drop site and focus more on taking the damage for the excavator. About 10 seconds of continuous damage from probably 3 Elite Frontier Lancers, boom, I'm down, gotta revive. Again, I'm a bit confused, then thinking, maybe I just didn't have as much health as I had thought I did, I revive, and decide to test it. Pop vex armor, stand in front of the enemies. I died again, very quickly.

Now I've done a few sorties, my Chroma can usually survive a decent amount of time if I have allies against level 100 enemies if I use his 2 and 3 as soon as they run out. I don't think that level 30 enemies who I've fought with an unranked banshee should kill one of the best tanks in the game that fast. And whats even more confusing is that my region chat is basically all in agreement that the limbo quest is extremely easy to solo.

If possible, I'd like a bit of insight on this, and perhaps some ideas of how to do something to fix it if possible.

7 answers to this question

Tanky Chroma isn't going to be able to draw fire or prevent enemies from shooting excavators, take a Frost/Volt/Nyx/Blind Mirage/Nova/Radial Disarm Loki or kill things faster.  Basically shield the excavator or crowd control, being personally durable doesn't do S#&$ for the Excavators.

I know about that, the main point of the thread was that level 30 enemies were taking down my roughly 3520 armor Chroma in a few seconds. I run level 30 missions casually when I'm bored or testing weapons to see how good they are and my Chroma's never gotten below half health if I was actually playing normally and not just screwing around.

Also about the killing things faster, my braton prime can kill them perfectly fine. 3-4 body shots at most enemies except for heavy gunners, maybe less than that, plus a good amount of punch through.

Edited by Spartan7272

I know about that, the main point of the thread was that level 30 enemies were taking down my roughly 3520 armor Chroma in a few seconds. I run level 30 missions casually when I'm bored or testing weapons to see how good they are and my Chroma's never gotten below half health if I was actually playing normally and not just screwing around.

Don't stand still, it was probably Eviscerator slash procs.