Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-old content-

Decusatim

I like the simplicity of these. Really keeps with the theme started by Excalibur. But isn't Ecfor just Mag+blades? Also, I like the armored look, but the Warframes themselves are supposed to be exoskeleton armor already. Would be kinda strange to wear an extra vest on top of the armor. IMHO if you can incorporate the vest and the arm electric wires into the warframe itself more smoothly, perhaps go for a more organic look, and less errrr cyberpunk(?), it could be even better.

Constructive criticism lul~ Keep up the good work.

As I read your reply I compared my picture with Mag and they don't resemble each other at all, well if we want to be picky we could say they're both blue and have sleeker versions of warframes ;)

Oh no no :X I just meant they're both magnetic-themed warframes. And you really put a lot of thought behind this so kudos :3

So the blades run around the rail of Ecfors shoulder and kept outward facing by spring tension i guess?!

I got some cool moves on my mind right now xD

Imagine:

Exfor is sliding forward, his blade arm point up and forward (\../,) spinning, no, plowing through a bunch of grineers. behind him sliced-and-diced meat and armor parts

• 1 year later...