Chris9428

Hmm, there's quite a few.

My top ones are:

AnoHana

Clannad / Clannad After Story

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Gurrenn Lagann

In terms of anime movies.

Nothing can top Princess Mononoke for me.

That movie was amazing in all possible aspects.

Edited by Nugget_

Hellsing was/is awesome!

My first was Bleach back when Bleach was actually epic...

Been watching anime for.....probably like 3-4 years? I don't really remember, it's been too long D:

Fav. is Karas and Tengen (I would put links but I forgot how). But I liked tons of more anime, I would list but it would be so long....(Made a list like a year ago, and it was about 5 pages long, and now I have even more!)

And obviously subbed, English dubbed makes my skin crawl.

And obviously subbed, English dubbed makes my skin crawl.

Dubs for my language are the most ugliest thing ever. I hate my own language and even music from my own country.

And yeah, sometimes english dubs aren't that bad, but original japanese voices are always better in every case :P

As for Bleach, I've watched it till episode 64, but then I stopped because I kinda got bored there. I only watched the best scenes of it after I stopped.

Dubs for my language are the most ugliest thing ever. I hate my own language and even music from my own country.

And yeah, sometimes english dubs aren't that bad, but original japanese voices are always better in every case :P

As for Bleach, I've watched it till episode 64, but then I stopped because I kinda got bored there. I only watched the best scenes of it after I stopped.

Dubs in general are just horrible, original jap. voices are definitely the best.

I watched Bleach for a bit, but yeah I also just got bored of it.

Dubs in general are just horrible, original jap. voices are definitely the best.

I watched Bleach for a bit, but yeah I also just got bored of it.

I learned the basics for the japanese language by watching anime as well :P

Now I can say stuff like;

Shut up,

Die,

Stop,

Pervert etc.

May become really handy in the future.

I can't seem to enjoy bleach one bit. i feel soemone might scold me for this but I really do think its bad in a lot of ways. Plot, characters even the art style I can't bare compared to others like one piece.

Only thing that had me going for it was the fight scenes and well I found those a little bland as well. I mean its not over the top like fights in one piece but still they just don't seem exciting.

This image will explain what I mean regarding the art style.

5704_3375_960.jpeg

Edited by Palkora

-Snip-

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Also snipped-

Yeah I know what you mean, Bleach gets a little boring after a while, One piece was good too though, I did quite like that one.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

Any Universal Century Gundam series. It still boggles my mind how people find Seed and Seed Destiny to be "good" when the former was mediocre and the latter was awful in every way (try Twilight with giant robots awful). 

I also really like Shingeki no Kyojin, Suisei no Gargantia, and Valvrave the Liberator. Nichijou is amazing too.

Wan't Seed the one with the Themed Gundams?  Like, the Netherlands gundam was a giant windmill?  I rather liked that, just for the sheer ridiculousness of the gundam designs, and the GAR phrases.

Oddly enough, I actually liked a few of the 4Kids Dubs- I think the One Piece voice choices actually did a decent job.  I know that's not a very popular opinion, but I stand by it.

In a way (based on how people here apparently differentiate "Anime" (Eastern animation) and "Cartoons" (Western Animation)), AtLA kinda is more Anime than Cartoon- it has character based long-term story, features elaborate action sequences, is Asian influenced, and animated by a Korean animation studio. 

It's still silly to call Anime and Cartoons as different things, though.

It's hard to pick one...

Clannad. I loved Tomoyo and Kyou.

Sword Art Online. The fighting in it can be epic at times.

Death Note. This was just pure epicness. I did prefer Japanese Dub but this scene was hilarious.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. I love this anime and it's constant video game references and what not. Couldn't pick a scene so I just picked the opening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s41fWKHnqsE

Kaichou wa Maid-sama! This was a very nice love story. So many times it made me happy.