First (and mid-) impressions in no particular order.
- Oh good, more arbitrarily inflated numbers! Remember the beloved treasurers? Let's have EVERYONE like that.
- After listening to Teshin's little intro: THAT's your explanation? "The enemies hate us", therefore they are now stronger? Much lore, so world-building, wow. If it worked like that, I could punch entire cities into the ocean.
HOW did they GET stronger? Care to take a guess what sort of effort and time it takes to design and manufacture armor/technology that's SEVERAL TIMES more effective than your current one? While you're at war with at least 2 factions? This just highlights /again/ how the enemy scaling and the level system itself is ridiculous. If you can reliably and constantly churn out infantry that are almost space marines, why even bother making anything weaker ever again?
- Break out all your cheese or drown in billions of EHP. Bullet sponges are not "difficulty". They're boring. Watch dunkey's video on Destiny (one). It's 5 years old.
- Oooh, what's this? Steel essence! Sweet! Looks like the head of the jail hammer from MHW. Too bad you get like 0.2 each mission and can't buy anything exceptional or useful with them. Oh and the prices are awful 😄
- Shadows of the dead needs a higher damage multiplier. Like 'current X 10' or more.
- Aren't archguns supposed to be good against armor/vehicles/buildings/spaceships? Why does my little scrap pistol kill random dudes in armor faster?
- Teshin's lines predict the cheese level. I like your voice, but why are you telling me they had good deaths? This was a spy mission, literally nobody died. I already miss Ordis' Lotus impression.