Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let me turn off ALL mission chatter in orbiter

MikeMcStabby

I can't imagine this hasn't been suggested a thousand times, so here's one thousand one;  Please, for the sake of my dental health, let me turn off all mission chatter in the orbiter or allow me to deselect a mission so as not to hear the chatter 4682 times a day when I return to my orbiter.  I don't need to hear ordis tell jordas yet again about the damn pods.  I'll get to that mission when I'm good and ready.  I know it ends with archwing BS and I'm not interested at the moment;  I have too little self-loathing at present to play archwing.

Edited by MikeMcStabby

Even if you mute ordis you still get the jordas response.  I've had to go the route of muting all voice to get my desired result.   So while all I really want is not to have the dialog repeated I have to go the route of having no voice acted lines in the game at all.

How do I put the quest on hold?  If I click on it in nav it just takes me to the mission.  If I click on it at the codex it just lists the past and current steps of the quest.  No option to put it on hold.

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎21 at 11:57 PM, MikeMcStabby said:

Even if you mute ordis you still get the jordas response.  I've had to go the route of muting all voice to get my desired result.   So while all I really want is not to have the dialog repeated I have to go the route of having no voice acted lines in the game at all.

How do I put the quest on hold?  If I click on it in nav it just takes me to the mission.  If I click on it at the codex it just lists the past and current steps of the quest.  No option to put it on hold.

If you're willing to replay another quest, try that. I'm sure there must be another way to turn it off as the active quest, but I know that playing another quest worked for me.