Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wondering About This...

Chaosdreamer

Since we Tenno have to fight to get BP of warframe to make them and use them.

And since is the "Boss" only droping them does that also mean , Grinner & corpus have them , and can also craft/use/send to you (like stalker) them?

Ever think that theire is "Normal" stalker and the evil one controlled? Maybe later in game instead of seing stalker

we will get another frame like a "Dark" Rhino?

There are no evil Tenno. Who is this 'Stalker' you speak of?

AFAIK, we get bits of data they've salvaged for info to make 'frames. Grineer and Corpus already get the tech to some extent, but don't understand how to actually wear the things. This is shown in bosses and  heavies' abilities to use some warframe powers (Sargas Ruk's Bullet Attractor, Hyena's Electric Shield)

This game doesn't have any semblance of lore or story continuity yet so it is futile to try to justify a game mechanic in this way. That said, its highly unlikely the Grineer, Corpus, or Infestation has warframes and even if they did have the ability to produce the suit I doubt it would be compatible with non-Tenno physiology. It has also been posited before that the Stlaker either simply a rouge Tenno, possibly offended by the Lotus in some way, or a Tenno who has been brainwashed by the factions or another entity. As for justifying the BP drops, high ranking Corpus and Grineer and older, more powerful Infested, may have information which could lead to a Tenno breakthrough in the field of frame/weapon production without actually acquiring the full production specs. 

Interesting idea but there are a few issues with it. 1. Gameplay wise it would be an issue as various warframes (if not all of them) are overpowered in their own way. Ex. A "Dark Rhino" shows up and iron skins and Rhino stomps then we're helpless when he goes and kills us. 2. Lore wise we only get parts from the bosses and have to purchase the final BL from the store which, as far as we know, is a tenno only store so even if they can build the parts they don't know how they go together which must be a complex process as we can build a gun in half a day were the suits need 3 days with out rushing. I'm not against the idea but there are a few things to consider especially as it can be seen as a poor way for more PvP without having players fight.

Please forgive any spelling or grammar errors. I'm typing on my phone and it won't let me clearly see what I'm typing. Will fix later

Edited by Armouredhunter

The Tenno and warframes are supposed to be using ancient Orokin technology and have been in hibernation for a few thousand years.  The current-day Grineer and Corpus have been hacking apart sleeping Tenno to find out how they work and have been stealing and using whatever scraps of Orokin technology they can.

It seems rather likely that the Tenno have some kind of genetic or cybernetic enhancements (or both) that allow them to interface directly with a warframe by wearing it.

The Stalker seems to be a unique, rogue Tenno or bounty hunter with his own set of powers and abilities (and equipment).

As for blueprints, they needed some kind of gameplay mechanic to make them available to players; dropping important treasure items from bosses is a tried and true method for many games, and adding some of the frame's abilities to that boss makes them interesting to fight.

No idea if they will make Dark frames.

You guy are right... but since the Stalker is for grinner/corpus and he can talk, he might also help them to understand how it work

After a while they are suppose to understand it since they have two thing to do in the story line :

Get more planet/power & the teno/warframe