Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Damage and Energy Bugs

(XBOX)Jiantou

I have been doing a lot of High index runs lately and I've noticed that I can one-shot level 300+ enemies with my Opticor, yet when I die I can't kill anything or it takes multiple shots to kill enemies depending on their level . Even on the third round of the index, I one-shot every enemy with a direct hit but, when I die, my damage is halved. This also happens after a host migration. I wouldn't be reporting this if it wasn't so hard to get energy in the index, but the reason I've ever run into this problem is because I only die when I can't get enough energy to recast iron skin. To recast iron skin after the first round or so, arcane energize HAS to proc and sometimes even that isn't enough. Even when I am carrying 0 index points I am unable to get 78 energy while running two sets of arcane energize. My energy just evaporates in less than 1 second after I step on the energy pad. With two sets of arcane energize and default financial stress... 

Edited by (XB1)Jiantou

• 3 weeks later...

i actually run into this problem today, i did 2 session 1 hour each for prodman, the first one i never died and i kept one shotting with the synoid gammacor 11 rounds in total, on the second session after i died once in round 4 i couldnt do any dmg at all, was actually painfull

• 4 weeks later...