Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIVEN VANISHED?? Help?

(XBOX)Skullivan Bonez

RIVEN GONE

Yesterday evening I completed my sorties to get a primary riven mod, wonderful its been a while and im hunting a tiberron. It turned out to be a snipetron and was delighted to see what kind of havok i could create. After playing all night, 4 hours I'd imagine, i farmed kuva for 10 to 12 rerolls. I got crit chance and toxic and the gun was showing promise finally. I get back from a solo kuva flood with enough kuva for another reroll and i can't find the riven in my mod station. I checked the gun and the slot was empty. 

I'm disappointed, my time, kuva, endo, credits, and forma for the snipetron all wasted

Where do i turn to? Nobody responded on twitter, DE in chat must of been bots because they didn't respond

I'd like my riven returned if possible, really sickens me to just lose something for no reason 

On ‎2018‎-‎08‎-‎22 at 6:35 AM, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Is it possible that you dissolved some other mods for credits/endo and forgot to deselect the riven after rolling it, thus dissolving it as well?

You'll probably want to open a support ticket to see if there's anything they can do for you.

no it was just gone from inventory after i got back from mission. i opened a ticket and got it back but no acknowledgment of what bug that was