Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Head, forearm, thigh attachments and better customization features.

(PSN)Red_12hino

So far we have our dandy shoulder, chest, lower leg (besides syrinx leg plates) and syandanas available to us.

to increase our strong game of fashionframe, is always going to be there. To add head, upper leg and forearm attachments would bring a higher diversity to players in the game.

Its already available in form for our operator for ears, head and eyes. (not exactly claiming we should throw shades on rhino) but the availability to throw some metal horns, or a bladed spiked mohawk on top of our frame would be awesome!

When we got the syrinx set, when i threw those leg plates on, my frames calves looked even more spaghetti thin than before. kept on making me think to myself "if i could only throw my maggor leg guards on with it" 

Speaking of Maggor leg guards, why not some Maggor forearm braces that give that fat popeye arm look like the legs get from them?

Onward to the better customizing part, metal parts on any skin, should have its own 100% dedicated paint slot  so players can keep the consistancy of colors together. I know nobody likes wearing a targis prime chest plate with the rest being pakal and seeing the metal parts you painted gold, has the targis chest piece absolutely yellow. This needs to be taken care of. This would solve also the issues players have with their warframe skins and helmets as well.

Helmets should have their own customization for colors to get that right color scheme going on with the other half.

Edited by (PS4)Red_12hino

For an example, if they can change the whole mapping system, swap out weapon models with updated ones, add a whole plains to earth as a semi open world. Adding operators, then updating them on a mass scale to be their own independant fighter. Doing this idea would be no different, that and it would add more creativity to the community let alone put some more cash into DE's pockets

Edited by (PS4)Red_12hino