The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Frequent CTD

Soulsupernova

I have frozen several times and they are typically causing crashes to my desktop this started with the release of Revenant but increased in frequency with this event release. Its not even hardware issues the program is just dying. Im barely utilizing resources so these crashes are happening for basically no reason. I dont even know the trigger. I crashed mid mission while jumping around and killing grineer. Also turning in resources at the relay, redeeming my daily task with simaris, loading into a mission.

Specs

Ryzen 7 2700x

GTX 1060

16 GB DDR4 3200ghz Ram

Do you happen to see a crash window popup after this occurs? If so, could you please tell us the WAR-#### that appears on the last page of that popup?

5.jpg.e304d5e327eb1386ed0a0820042db802.jpg

If you don't see a popup, then it sounds like there might be some missing or corrupt files somewhere.
Can you try verifying and optimizing your download cache via. the Warframe launcher?

Verify_and_defrag_Cache.png.e2405fbb132d80bcac3056da5d1e82ae.png

There's something really funky going on for some people (me included) when doing stuff in public groups or public areas.  My game hard locks when loading into cetus nearly 100% of the time now.  Relays I also lock up occasionally.  On public missions or public plains of eidolon, my game freezes, and when it resumes I get hit with Host Migration and end up in a server by myself.  I'm 53 days into the game and this started happening right around the Revenant release, so idk what DE changed but it's keeping me from playing a game I fell in love with recently.

My specs and the list of things I did to try to fix the problem:

• Windows 10 
  • GTX 1070 
  • i7-7700k 
  • 32GB DDR4 
  • Started getting "Network Not Responding" notifications right around Revenant release
  • Uninstalled from SATA SSD and installed on M.2 Samsung SSD 
  • Switched from Steam version to Standalone
  • Happens in borderless and full screen, Vsync On 
  • Graphics can be maxed or absolute lowest
  • Tried disabling the IPV6, NAT and uPNP settings, did not fix anything 
  • FPS is usually in the 100s+ 
  • This is the ONLY game doing this 
  • Does not happen when alone in my landing craft or solo missions/poe, just public missions, cetus, a relay or group poe

I'm stumped.  I'd rather play this than Destiny 2 but if I can't actually play it, looks like I'll be playing Forsaken come Sept. 4th