Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank up motion

(XBOX)V16vtheAngel

This is the stupidest thing ever I worked so hard just to get to rank five and I did the rank up mition and failed and they make u wait a hole day to do it again that is just ouragouse and stupid why not try in ten min or a hour not a hole day that is just $&*&*#(%&ed we work so hard in the game all for nothing they really need to fix that we should odimaducly rank up and not have to do a stupid mition to do it that is just a wast of time and we can’t complete the game if we keep messing it up. Playing the game would be pointless at that point because some missions u can’t do if u are not high enough and some warfrmes u can’t get so at that point the game becomes pointless I feel like uninstalling the game now because of this stupid dumb pointless rank up mission now I’ll never beat the game bacause they made this stupid rank up claws also the one I’m trying to do I’m very bad at so now I have to stop playing the game u guys are stupid for putting it that way 

9 hours ago, (XB1)princess tasha0 said:

This is the stupidest thing ever I worked so hard just to get to rank five and I did the rank up mition and failed and they make u wait a hole day to do it again that is just ouragouse and stupid why not try in ten min or a hour not a hole day that is just $&*&*#(%&ed we work so hard in the game all for nothing they really need to fix that we should odimaducly rank up and not have to do a stupid mition to do it that is just a wast of time and we can’t complete the game if we keep messing it up. Playing the game would be pointless at that point because some missions u can’t do if u are not high enough and some warfrmes u can’t get so at that point the game becomes pointless I feel like uninstalling the game now because of this stupid dumb pointless rank up mission now I’ll never beat the game bacause they made this stupid rank up claws also the one I’m trying to do I’m very bad at so now I have to stop playing the game u guys are stupid for putting it that way 

The tests are to teach you gameplay elements. If you can't beat this test you won't advance far in the game as hacking is everywhere and the test is far, far easier than some of the later hacking puzzles.

If you fail the idea is to make you spend a day practising and trying to find ways of beating the test, not just constantly trying the same thing over and over. One of these might help.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Intruder