Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UK PC - Looking for small-ish clan. MR7, Limited game knowledge.

Shailon

Hi folks o/ Tl;Dr at bottom...

As the title suggests, I am a UK based player looking for a clan. Bit about me:

27 yr old with a full time job. Generally play evenings UK 7pm on wards. My schedule doesn't allow for hard-core play so while I am on most evenings I can be AFK a few days at a time. 

I have limited Warframe experience. I have completed the majority of the star chart solo and have acquired a small handful of frames/weapons. I have hit a bit of a wall when it comes to progression (likely through lack of knowledge) and I am looking for a group of people to learn more about the game and team up with to take on some of the group orientated content/tougher missions.

I am not interested in a super clan. A sea of members doesn't entice me to play, I might as well just ask in recruitment chat and then never speak to them again... Ideally, looking for a clan with up to 30 members with a decent community willing to participate in events, help each other and share knowledge. Would be great to find a new clan that is serious about building the clan/progressing and I am happy to contribute what I can. However an established clan would also be great and again I can contribute where I can.

Tl;Dr

- Inexperienced player

- Looking for small clan max 30 members

- Use Discord

Hi !

Seems u are looking for my 1 month old clan :). I too got tired of big clans, so am planing to keep clan with not more than 100 friendly members :)We are new r9 Ghost clan. We have cool logo, big comfortable Dojo, Discord, complete lab research (except Inis Wraith).

If u are interested, pm me pls when u are online :)

or Discord Pucis#5778

clan link https://discord.gg/NEc7p5f

Edited by Pucis800