Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 7 weapons?

BRT_LovesSushi

Question

Almost MR 7, what are some good weapons to look at? I’ve got most the usuals leveled up already, only a handful have been leveled for fodder since I don’t have the time or resources to try them all. So I’m looking at new MR 7 weapons specifically to start building. I love just about everything I’ve played so far, but what I’m looking for are the best options to increase survivability in tougher 30+ missions. I only have about 1/2 the star chart filled out and haven’t done the second dream yet.

thanks in advance!

5 answers to this question

Baza (best)

Sobek (second best)

Tigris (third best or best if you like it)

Those are just primaries mind you, go HERE if you want to see a break down of every weapon in the game. You can order by Mastery Rank 🙂 

Edited by Zyneris
  • Like 1

Tigris ( primary) this thing is a fricken BEAST, if modded correctly, you can dish out a ton of damage, even without mods it is a beast.

Dual Keres ( melee) these were my weapons of choice until i got my lacera, and it was amazing, i have been able to dish out at least 5,000 to 9,000 damage without anything like blood rush

Lacera, this  were also a beast, its primary source of damage is electricity, but if you put a toxin mod on it, it becomes a fricken BEAST

Don't try to go kinda endgame here cause there are a lot more good weapons that is way better(Lenz ,ignis wraith ,opticor,Lanka,staticor,scoliac,Tigris(prime is better a lot)Arca plasmor,Lex(prime),Clem)

So just focus on getting on with Mr from weapons and if you get the weapons I stated keep them (especially Clem) 

And also go do long runs like 50 min survival or defense (50 waves) with Nekros or hydroid with pilfering swarm .find players that is wiling to do it at recruit chat