Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now What.

DAWGUNITALPHA

Grind-Event: People Complain about to much grind.

Non-Grind Event: People complain about not having anything to grind.

I'm more disappointing that there's nothing to do beyond surviving for 20 minutes. Survival mode in and of its self wasn't very fun I found (and I hope the version we get doesn't have the oxygen thing) so I'm not inclined to repeat it because I didn't have a ton of fun with it.

This is actually a pretty fun event imo and I know as the Alerts for it roll out I'll keep testing myself to see how long I can solo it, solo'd 29:32 so far and wanna see how much further I can go. It's a great refresher imo compared to all the Defense farming etc and it's great for resources (Much better then defense imo as I get a Orokin Cells  every run along with 250+ Plastids a run) So I honestly can't wait for Survival to drop in U10 now as now that I've got a taste of it I can honestly say I'm hooked :x

Edited by EinRyu

Grind-Event: People Complain about to much grind.

Non-Grind Event: People complain about not having anything to grind.

Let's take the Grind Events... And MERGE THEM WITH THE NON-GRIND EVENTS TO MAKE SOMETHING BETTER!!!

... Don't know quite how that'd work... Maybe play a certain amount of time in a certain mission, but any new enemies give +time to your total amount...

Just brainstorming.