Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Time Not Credited

Pungai

So, I first noticed when I made a cipher which, should only take one minute, did 15 waves at helene, came back, and it was still at 50 seconds. I thought that was odd, but thought that it was unique to only the cipher. One of my weapons was also at 22 hours and 50 minutes, so I closed the game down, restarted my PC, and re-opened the game, checked again, and the cipher was back at 50 seconds, and weapon was back at 22 hours and 50 minutes. I went into another match, went 10 waves came back, and the cipher was at 50 seconds, and the weapon at 22 hours and 50 minutes. I I can get the cipher to complete only if I stand there the entire minute, watch it count to 0, then claim it, but if I close my foundry menu at all, all the timers reset.

Needless to say I can't leave my game on standing at my foundry for three days while I wait for my frames to craft. Please help.

[UPDATE] Currently uninstalling and re-installing.

Edited by Pungai

Same problem here, the timer doesnt finish if im in a mission that takes longer than the time to complete the item. It appears that leaving my orbiter or the game resets the item, I only noticed when I saw that the forma that was supposed to be done 3 hours ago still had 32 minutes left. Grabbed some screencaps of the problem with the clock to show that the complete time goes up after restarting my game.

dbf8c03697.jpg

c3e220d81c.jpg

Im currently waiting the timer out in my ship to see if I can claim the item when its supposed to be done and will post in 27-ish min when I find out more.

EDIT

Ok so i was able to claim my forma as i sat in the foundry and watched it count down, I was also able to start another. however something else is happening, the timer is counting down much faster than real time. I timed it with my phone and it took 40 real world seconds for a minute to pass in the foundry build time. Leaving the foundry didnt reset my timer several times in a row and then exiting it one more time DID reset the timer, after the timer reset it was still moving faster than normal. 

Edited by LordPantaloonsthe3rd
more info.

idk, if the cost for getting a forma done in 17 hours rather than 24 is having to have my foundry open then maybe its not so bad.

It doesnt seem to count time right while the game is minimized, I minimized the game for two minutes and only a minute passed on the counter. I dont think Warframe is feeling so good.

Edited by LordPantaloonsthe3rd

This is happening to me with Alerts while it isn't effecting my wife at all, consequently we both see completely different alerts now since mine are constantly resetting.

EDIT: Looks like it's happening to my foundry too. I just had some parts jump from 9h 47m to 6h 28m and then back to 9h 47m after doing a few missions and checking each time.

Edited by Reilou

Same issue here.

Items in my foundry will reset to whatever time they were at when the update was applied. I have a Frost warframe cooking with ~22h 30m left, and it's been there all evening. This bug is easiest to see by crafting a fast item like a Cipher -- if I start crafting a Cipher and walk away, the crafting time resets every time I leave the Foundry station. If I stay at the Foundry for the entire crafting time, I can claim the Cipher normally.

My alerts are also not updating, and the time remaining on them appears to also be resetting. I was playing with a friend earlier who was not having the same issues, so it doesn't seem to be a global thing.

This is happening on lots of items. I have a Cipher and Alloy that I have started. The crafting bar moves normal while I have the foundry open. If I close it and reopen the progress bars will be re-started. However if I don't open the foundry the crafts do not progress.