Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe pvp

crackbeard

I tried conclave once

stayed for the whole match, got my butt whooped, never went back. 

I realised that it was so much different.  My abilities were changed, mods were different etc etc. 

I then decided if I wanted to enjoy Warframe, I would have to pick one over the other. I just don’t have the time or desire for it. 

I can see the issues. DE have trouble providing content for the main game, plus how to balance the frames - what a headache. 

I think if you honestly gave it a chance it probably wouldn’t be that bad. I enjoyed parts of it the one time I played, just doesn’t hold a candle to the main game. 

No

Warframe dosent need PvP, I came to warframe because the games heart, soul and focus was not PvP, theres enough games in the market that have it and I do enjoy some of those games (Overwatch, BF, Seige) to name a few....

Warframe dosent need PvP in it and I hope it stays the hell away from it, PvP would only cause a toxicity, where Warframe as a whole is one of if not the best communities out there, we cant avoid some toxicity, ive encounted a couple toxic players but at least It can be counted on a single hand.

People already complain about a toxic community.....if PvP comes, multiply that by 100.

Heart and soul of the game is PvE, keep it that way. If you want PvP theres Alot to already choose from.

I don't think most ppl realise the current PVP is roughly the 2nd or 3rd rework of the entire pvp system as is, before rare mods where added to the current PVP it was actually loved by a lot of players (myself included) and showed a lot of player skill and control of how to use movement and aiming well at super fast targets. it just went down hill when they punished movement by slowing certain movements down to a crawl for a second, added rare mods which made players who played more have a huge amount of power over newer conclave players and thus after them getting stomped on don't want to play conclave (cus who likes losing 25 - 2 and get next to nothing from it) the uncommon mods are great, the weapon mods that have a positive and negative are great, the rare mods with +mobility are all to good and should be removed.

this is comeing from an oldie PVP player in here and wish it wasn't dead so I can play it more and get the last remaining skins I want for some weapons