Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-

-Doverson-

Some Kohm rivens sell for 40k+, Primed chamber costs 200k+ at the moment.

The DPS difference between a great riven and no riven is huge on every weapon.

I'm not very experienced at doing eidolons, but even in this guide it is mentioned that you NEED a very good riven to do 4x3 or 5x3. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eY6ZZUbLoZwFDmf1WgdOMnM_bjG8ooqV_osHCCxu3Yw/edit

Your post is complete nonsense, from beginning to end.

Edited by -Doverson-

-Zoom is most desired Neg for the Lanka, Will he get his price, I dunno, But its for sure priced correctly.Me, along with other people, Are getting really annoyed with the sear fact of well Forlen says this, or I know so and so that got one for 2k, your a scam. Or what not, People have paid 20k for similar stat lankas, most people that sell alot of rivens have seen them come and go for around there. Anyway its nice riven, not the norm godly, but never the less its debatable which better CD MS Dam vs CD MS Ele for the Lanka. Seeing that CD MS Dam -zoom go for 25k. I dont see any reason why this price is out outrageous. 

-zoom on lanka is basically a 4th positive, and elec/heat seems better because of weird chroma maths, but *only* for chroma. +dmg is a little better for non-eidolon related things on non-chroma frames, although either way you wont have any issues with sortie level enemies and whatnot.

I wouldn't objectively say the price is too high, but fortuna is on the near horizon, and do people still really care that much about eidolon hunting? I think a decent 2k-5k riven is probably enough for doing 4 or 5 caps a night, though I'm not much or an eidolon hunter myself, and i suspect most people interested in hardcore eidolon farming can already do it. My point is that this probably would have sold for 20k pretty easily months ago, but it might be hard to find a buyer right now. If chroma+lanka is as good vs those giant spiderbot bosses in fortuna, then the price will probably go up from 20k, but if the meta shifts away from that it will be worth much, much less.

Anyway, thats an awesome roll, good luck 🙂

12 hours ago, -Doverson- said:

Some Kohm rivens sell for 40k+, Primed chamber costs 200k+ at the moment.

The DPS difference between a great riven and no riven is huge on every weapon.

I'm not very experienced at doing eidolons, but even in this guide it is mentioned that you NEED a very good riven to do 4x3 or 5x3. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eY6ZZUbLoZwFDmf1WgdOMnM_bjG8ooqV_osHCCxu3Yw/edit

Your post is complete nonsense, from beginning to end.

OMEGALUL. The fact that you think rivens are mandatory for 5x3 let alone 4x3 makes you seem so [Narrow Minded]. I'm nearing 400 Hydrolist captures and I can tell you for sure you don't even need a riven for the hunt. Eidolons is all about coordination and teamwork. It's definitely NOT about getting a #*!%ing overpriced riven and expecting to hard carry your team xd

Edited by heyimaldrin