Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth eximus units?

Razorv2

Title. A sniper unit that cloaks itself. Only time this unit is visible is on normal state [not alarmed], when this unit shoots or got damaged. 

I know it would be very annoying to face against thats why it should be eximus. Also works like charm on big open areas.

9 minutes ago, Razorv2 said:

Title

I thought your title meant that you found some. So I was curious... I was disappointed.

It is a fine idea. But why limit it to sniper? If their cloak is anything like Loki's, you will be able to see them when cloaked. But probably not from a distance. I do not agree that they would be annoying to face. Most enemies barely damage me. So why limit them to eximus?

12 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I thought your title meant that you found some. So I was curious... I was disappointed.

It it just an idea. You can be dissapointed.

Also this idea that has improvement space. Full aouto carrying cloked units would be bad because once they got aggo they will be visible all of the time because they will be busy shooting. No, I want them to take their sweet time then shoot. Because of my idea I made them sniper units. 

Though they can be normal units. Fragile, and annoying. Just like roller units. But from distance.