Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Hive types

(PSN)Effrimal_

Not sure if this is a bug or if they were intentionally removed, but I am trying to complete my codex (mission impossible) and there are 3 hives that will not show up. All I get are the Pulsating, Frozen and Gas hives. What happened to the other three? I ran Naeglar at least 10 times in the past few days and even ran it on a sortie mission with other people.

Yeah those three are pretty common, ive seen stabilization and lancing once each in sorties over the last month or month and a half but idt ive ever seen security. The instance rates dont seem to be even to say the least, either that or their rng is flawed.

just read the wiki and it says "

• Lancing, Stabilizing, and Security hives are now only available to scan in the final mission of the Hidden Messagesquest.

"

though ive definitely seen lancing and stabilizing in the last month during sorties since i havent done that quest yet so idk whats up with that

evidently they also spawn in the patient zero mission as well which mayve been where i saw them

Edited by JarodDempsey

3 hours ago, JarodDempsey said:

• Lancing, Stabilizing, and Security hives are now only available to scan in the final mission of the Hidden Messagesquest.

Those Hives also show up on Patient Zero. Aside from joining another player who haven't finish those missions, they rarely appear in Alerts with Hive Sabotoge alongside with the normal three hives from Naeglar.