Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha & Warding Halo (Safeguard Augment Rework?)

ShinTechG

So far, loving the Nezha rework along with the new deluxe skin! Thank you to everyone who worked on this!!

I just have one concern at this time. Nezha's augment called Safeguard allows you to cast Warding Halo on allies, companions, spectres, and friendly NPCs in missions. From what i understand, this is supposed to be able to cast on Sentinels too. If it is castable on  sentinels and companions, then right now it is impossible to cast on your own sentinel because it is not possible to aim and target your own because of the fixed position it is above your Warframe's head.

Can we get Warding halo to automatically just cast on all allies within range instead of having to target each everyone individually?

Thanks again for all the changes! 

EDIT: Thanks for those below that pointed how how to get around to cast it on your Sentinel. But overall, in a fast paced game like Warframe, i find having to stop and target allies to cast an ability on each seems to not suit the pace of the game.  I don't see why it couldn't just affect allies in range sort of like other Warframe buffs work. Just my my opinion. Thanks everyone for the replies 

Edited by ShinTechG

5 minutes ago, affropiaf said:

u can cast on sentinent, just crouch and move to the left and aim to the rigth bottom .

4 minutes ago, Chinome said:

You can cast it on your sentinell by walking backward and looking up, spam 3 and you'll eventually hit your sentinell in few seconds.

Thanks both of you for this workaround.I will try this later. But i find having to stop and target allies to cast an ability on each seems to not suit the pace of the game.  I don't see why it couldn't just affect allies in range sort of like other Warframe buffs work. Just my my opinion. Thanks everyone for the replies 

Le 12/09/2018 à 23:24, ShinTechG a dit :

Thanks both of you for this workaround.I will try this later. But i find having to stop and target allies to cast an ability on each seems to not suit the pace of the game.  I don't see why it couldn't just affect allies in range sort of like other Warframe buffs work. Just my my opinion. Thanks everyone for the replies 

Well I think the main reason for that is...

45%ability strength

max range

cast 3

all allies are immuned for few seconds

all allies tank some dammage

shields break

allies are immuned

cast 3

meanwhile : trinity ev/energy supply spam

Gg your whole team is permanently immuned