The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Revenant Quest Bugged

(PSN)ajniNterceS

While completing Revenant quest, in the plains of eidolon following Nakak’s instructions and selecting the 1st waypoint, no further instructions were provided other than talking to Konzu. Konzu did not provide any information on the quest but offered his normal Cetus bounties. After repeated entries into the plains (at night) and checking on Nakak/Konzu I have been unable to continue this quest, or restart. Clan mate of mine has this same problem

pop into your tenno when in the way point area. you should then find the intereactive element. the waypoint portions must be done at nite.

konzu says nothing. you need to take bounties that offer the warframe’s parts. complete these missions during the day or nite. build the parts and go out at nite to get the remaining waypoint segments (enter fresh for each).

I’ve followed all instructions provided by the game, update notes and fellow Tenno am done I still can’t get the quest to progress. I have all the parts built, I just need the bp, which needs the quest to be completed...but nakak won’t continue, and the way points won’t show. I know I’m not the only one...the quest is bugged, fix it please.