Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Reduce (or Remove) the MR Rank-up Retry Penalty

Tizodd

It's just so frustrating to pass it multiple times during practice attempts, only to have some random thing screw you up in the actual test.  Then have to wait an entire day to run it again.  At least allow us 2-3 attempts before the 24hr retry penalty.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

No. Accept Failure. Its already bad enough this game barely even punishes death. Master the game instead of asking for everything to be easier.

4 minutes ago, (XB1)alf swarm said:

Thank you

Lol you guys are a trip.  It's a video game, not some deep, meaningful, soul searching life experience.  Games are an escape from reality, something to have fun and enjoy.  Btw...I have pretty much mastered the game.  The rank test I just fluke-failed was the rank 25 test.  I'm not requesting anything be made easier.  It's still the same test.  I'm just asking that the 24hr waiting period be removed.

So yeah...stop thinking this game somehow makes you a better person or something.  It's a game.  Not real life.

26 minutes ago, Tizodd said:

Lol you guys are a trip.  It's a video game, not some deep, meaningful, soul searching life experience.  Games are an escape from reality, something to have fun and enjoy.  Btw...I have pretty much mastered the game.  The rank test I just fluke-failed was the rank 25 test.  I'm not requesting anything be made easier.  It's still the same test.  I'm just asking that the 24hr waiting period be removed.

So yeah...stop thinking this game somehow makes you a better person or something.  It's a game.  Not real life.

There's no game without a challenge. There's no challenge without a risk.

You accepted the challenge took a risk and failed.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

There's no game without a challenge. There's no challenge without a risk.

You accepted the challenge took a risk and failed.

Dude you really are thinking way too deep about this yet somehow missing the point entirely.  What challenge are you referring to?  The test is the same whether I take it today or tomorrow.  I'm not asking for any challenge to be removed.  I'm not asking for anything to be made easier.  What I'm asking for is removal or reduction of the waiting period.

Think about what I'm saying objectively and stop trying to win an already lost argument.  It's okay to admit you're wrong.