Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] UI Customization does not work

Gundown26

This has been going on for 3 and a half months and DE has yet to come back to me about it. So I'm posting this here. The UI does not work for me for some reason at all. I'll try to customize it even mess with it as much as I can only to log out and come back to everything on default. Including the warframe which is set to Excalibur even though I'm using a different frame. Is anyone else getting this?

Edited by Gundown26

The Excalibur-in-the-login-thing is a long-held issue, and relates to the loader/game being unable to find what 'frame you were last using quickly enough, and then abandoning the search and loading the default Excalibur.

Everything else sounds like an INI (or CFG) file not saving properly, is Warframe installed into a read-only directory?

Ah, the steam version.

In that case there isn't much that can be done, as Warframe(for steam) stores basically everything in "the cloud", including the files you'd need to erase/replace.
(the stand-alone version isn't much better, but it does have a few you can get to as of the last time i was using it)

EDIT: for what it's worth, anything that could be gotten to in the steam version will be somewhere in here (or a variant)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Warframe

Edited by AriesGreyscale