Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict QoL improvements

g0thv4mp1r3

Hello dear developers and players, i have a suggestion for Derelicts, why not make them like normal missions but still make them need the keys, instead of going into chat to recruit (which i hate to loose time and encountering god knows what kind of toxic people) make them like this :

Step 1: click on the Orokin Derelict of your desire for this case Survival (ODS)

Step 2: checking if player has ODS key if "yes" go to step 3 if "no" instruct player to craft one

Step 3: creating or joining mission in progress (depending on population ofc)

And this all with no hassle from the chat, no time wasted, it's just one extra step difference from normal start chart mission and still requiring the Orokin Derelict keys

I have been avoiding the Derelicts for years just because the way it was built. (i am sure i am not alone in this, i can't be)

Yours truly

Wampy

The easier suggestion is to just get rid of the key entry system for the Derelict altogether (not the Dragon Keys), because that key system feels incredibly outdated.

In order to unlock/see the Derelict on the Star Chart, the player will need to reach the end of the first region of the Void accessed from Phobos.

I feel that the new requirement will help new players obtain Nano Spores earlier before Saturn. Additionally, it will alleviate the need to farm for more Nano Spores for another key to access the Derelict. However, I debate if new players that finished the Phobos region (Level 10-15) will be a bit ill-prepared for the Derelict (Level 25-30).

Edited by Duality52