Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cencorship

terrorBOOKs

3 minutes ago, terrorBOOKs said:

I ignored it since its the internet and I don't get offended. Also threads deleted eh? Think i should be wary of a blacklist?

I wouldn't be, for two main reasons: (1) there are ways of determining whether you've been "shadowbanned" and (2) as far as the community is aware, DE has not ever engaged in such a practice.

We can be confident that if DE has any issue with your behavior on their platforms, they will directly indicate that.

"M for Mature" doesn't mean 'Oh hey I should be allowed to use derogatory/racist/sexist slurs however I wish.'

The reason there's a list of words/phrases that will result in a chat ban is because using them is an immature thing to do. The chat has rules, and players are responsible for following said rules; by signing up and using the in game chat you have agreed to abide by these rules, so when you engage in behavior that runs contrary to the rules, your privileges get impacted.

All players are subject to the rules, as are the moderators. If you see a moderator acting contrary to the code of conduct on the forums or in the in-game chat, report it to Digital Extremes using a support ticket or the community inbox.