Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do The Clan Leaderboards Work For The Current Event?

St0l3n_ID

Hey there guys :)

Our clan is really confused about how the leaderboards seem to work for the current event (survival).

And here is the reason why:

The leaderboard rarly updates, and if it does the amount of minutes seems fairly random, in addition to that we have two different times displayed on different places of the profile.

The "Clan" sections shows our highest ranking group/player, while the "Clan Leaderboard" shows an minute count that does not seem to have any obvious formula behind it.

Is it bugged at the moment or does it take an average? Which one of the values is to be trustet?

As we are kinda competitive about events we would appreciate any input for that :)

Here some screenshots showing the different times on different places (taken ~5 seconds apart)

http://i.imgur.com/yH4Mf92.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bF5JmBJ.jpg

Greetings

Stolen

Edited by St0l3n_ID

Hey there guys :)

Our clan is really confused about how the leaderboards seem to work for the current event (survival).

And here is the reason why:

The leaderboard rarly updates, and if it does the amount of minutes seems fairly random, in addition to that we have two different times displayed on different places of the profile.

The "Clan" sections shows our highest ranking group/player, while the "Clan Leaderboard" shows an minute count that does not seem to have any obvious formula behind it.

Is it bugged at the moment or does it take an average? Which one of the values is to be trustet?

As we are kinda competitive about events we would appreciate any input for that :)

Here some screenshots showing the different times on different places (taken ~5 seconds apart)

http://i.imgur.com/yH4Mf92.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bF5JmBJ.jpg

Greetings

Stolen

I'm also a member of this clan (I was apart of the run listed above) DE please detail this so we can better understand how to proceed with the event.

^This is not true, as there are different tiers for those.

However if its true, DE is boosting small clans that way, there would be no fair competition inbetween the clans possible...

A 11 player big clan would be easily outrank a 30 player clan by just having 11 people play. Its a lot harder for 30 people to reach the same time, but both are counted into shadow size. The same basicly goes for the next clan tier where it is even more disturbing if it comes to average.

The only fair way to do this, is to take the best players time and apply it to the clan, in every other scenario small clans have the advantage :/

So if this is true then this means that a clan can have 1 person play out of their entire clan with a time of 1hr, but a clan with more active players has no chance of beating that one person even if everyone except for a single player in the second clan gets a score of 1hr for the event, this seems very unbalanced if you have a fairly active clan.

It is an averages system.

If every single member of your clan had exactly 1 hour as their best time then your clan score is 1 hour.

Players who don't participate at all have an best time of 0 - I believe they actually drag your score down.

Nah i'm pretty sure it doesn't take into account players who don't participate at all, otherwise my clan's scores would be much lower than what it is right now, lol.

I agree with St0l3n, the only fair way of doing this event's clan leaderboards would be to use its best time achieved instead of any kind of average, otherwise it'd be biased towards small clans.

Cant really say anymore then i did already, if you look at the current leaderboards its completly unkown clans, that have like one good run, and i guess the problem is even bigger for higher differences like moon clans.

I hope DE rethinks this early next week, because its not fair at all :/

Anyway thx for all the replies guys :)