The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

stuck in the mission after extracting

imahanzomain

ust done a 30 min kuva survival and extracted but now im stuck with the mission progress overlay just in the mission with no hud. im gonna be pissed if i lose all the S#&$ i just got.

turns out i cant even abort the mission.

had to alt+f4 to get out and lost all the sht i spent the time getting.. im #*!%ing pissed, half an hour of my life wasted in a mode i dont enjoy, such a fun game

Edited by imahanzomain

• 1 month later...

After I finished writing that i came back to the game to see that the host had quit and I got to keep the kuva. I don't know about the others, especially the host, and I don't know if this post will bump the thread and get it noticed since I never use the forums, but like I said, I hope this gets fixed soon since spending a ton of time on something with no reward is the opposite of fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bug. Do not use "Quick Progress View" (default is TAB on keyboard). Bug, forever stuck with no "Mission Success: Summary", no rewards, and other players in squad might all get stuck as well.

You may go to game options, customize key binding, set TAB into something else like "View Mission Progress".

• 2 weeks later...

From my own testing it appears to only be producible by the host but affects everyone in the mission.  If the host closes the game it causes a host migration and fixes the game for other people but haven't found a way to fix for host.  The problem definitely seems related to tab and from my experience doesn't need you to spam tab you just need the timing correct to trigger it (although spamming helps get the correct timing sometimes).  Have managed to reproduce on (rescue, exterminate, assassination missions) with different tiles and Balor Fomorian (doesn't consume the fomorian disruptor thankfully).

Edited by ds902022

• 1 month later...

just happened for me after 1 hour of kuva survival, i was host, i used alt +F4 and closed the game, my friend got the rewards but i didnt DE please fix this, especially with the new nightwave challanges (which i also didnt get the reward for)