Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New sortie modifiers idea

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Sortie hasn't received any new modifications for missions yet, so i have some ideas that would hopefully spice up the sortie and give a challenge.

Null Field

Same effect that corpus scrambus have but level wide with variations affect various groups of abilities of healing/buffs/damage/cc

Sentient Invasion

2 variations on this modifier. Sentient mimics are scattered through out the level ready to ambush players or oculyst are patrolling the level and when tget spot you they call in conculyst and battalyst

Heavy Armaments 

Enemy forces are now mostly heavy and special units. Grineer will see more bombards, napalms, and maniacs. Corpus see more corpus techs, bursas, and scrambus/comba.

Relentless 

The factions respective roaming boss/assassin repetitively spawns in the mission to kill you. This will include zanuka hunter, G3, juggernaut, and corrupted Vor.

Think these will give interesting challenges to sortie? Do you have any ideas on new sortie modifiers?

Edited by (XB1)The Neko Otaku

I don't think that's gonna change anything. Assassins aren't that hard to deal with, same with heavy units. Sentient are stronger than assasins in a way, but still not that difficult to deal with, so I don't think any of this is worth adding to the modifiers. They're all just increased spawn rate of slightly stronger units, and we already have Eximus ones for that.

The Nully one would be horrible, imho. Having abilities locked is so damn annoying, they had to nerf the Scrambus/Comba/etc. and add a weakspot to the Nullies' Shields. Having such things all over the map/constantly would not be challenging. It woud be annoying as Hel. 

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16