Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Allow Deimos skin on fist weapons also.

Makorav

Nidus was released in a pack with Hirudo which shares a similar art styling. It feels logical that the new skin (A pack which includes a skin for the infested charger, another infested-type art) should allow for Nidus' melee weapon of choice and it is pretty disappointing that this is currently not the case.

Right now I find myself not using the Deimos skin I paid for because Hirudo is just better, fits Nidus, and is all-around more enjoyable. Please make the skin usable on fist weapons or at least usable on Hirudo.

Warframe deluxes will not come with a skin for the weapon type the warframes were released with :p. I don't think the whole fitting aspect matters since this is a different designed Nidus 🤔 

And Hirudo is a sparring weapon which means hands and feet. Model/coding restrictions won't allow that I'm guessing.

Just because regular Nidus released with Hirudo doesn’t mean the Deluxe has to adhere to that as well. Inaros released with Lesion for example, but his Deluxe came with a sword skin. The point of Deluxe skins is to revitalize the look of the Warframe in question with a new theme, and I imagine DE selects weapon skins that look good with the frame, as opposed to what weapons they originally came out with.

1 hour ago, ShadowExodus said:

Warframe deluxes will not come with a skin for the weapon type the warframes were released with :p. I don't think the whole fitting aspect matters since this is a different designed Nidus 🤔 

And Hirudo is a sparring weapon which means hands and feet. Model/coding restrictions won't allow that I'm guessing.

Hirudo's ability fits with Nidus incredibly well. Managing his tankiness and HP while dealing damage. I don't think that he MUST be able to use Hirudo+Deimos, but it would be awesome if he could.

8 hours ago, Makorav said:

Hirudo's ability fits with Nidus incredibly well. Managing his tankiness and HP while dealing damage. I don't think that he MUST be able to use Hirudo+Deimos, but it would be awesome if he could.

Hirudo's ability also fits other frames that can be just as tanky. I'm guessing you're just linking it because it's an infested weapon that came with Nidus. But as i said Model/Coding restrictions will not make it possible + the fact it's two different weapon types.