The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Huge fps drops

BlachWolf

So, I'll keep this short. When I play solo, normally I get a constant 100fps at 3440x1400 max settings, but when I join a full squad my fps drops to the low 60s. I've tried everything, but no matter the setting or what I do, Warframe always drops fps in a squad. This is my setup:

CPU: R7 1700x @ 3.8ghz 1.28v

GPU: RX Vega 56 Pulse @ 1595mhz 1.06v +50% powerlimit and hbm at 945mhz

RAM: 16gb cl 16 @ 2666mhz

PSU: Corsair HX850i 

Storage: 2x 1tb HDD, 2x 250gb SSD (warframe is on the ssd)

I've only had this type of behavior with warframe. GPU usage never goes over 50% and cpu 30%.

every1 has fps drop see if you play in singleplayer mode ..its not happening ..this game has an autism..i have the same issue..guess what lovering settings drops the fps even worse....so on solo ultra thausands of monsters Spell effects doesnt drop below 60...i play on multiplayer empty room my teammates are in other room + no monster near me sometimes drop below 60...i dont understand this game's logic..but as some1 said ...has to do with Multi-threading..this game doesnt do to well its not optimized well  heres a video of a guy having the same issues as me but he has a better   computer than mine still has this issues read  the comments also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLGHCTMYaQ

52 minutes ago, Zenko001 said:

every1 has fps drop see if you play in singleplayer mode ..its not happening ..this game has an autism..i have the same issue..guess what lovering settings drops the fps even worse....so on solo ultra thausands of monsters Spell effects doesnt drop below 60...i play on multiplayer empty room my teammates are in other room + no monster near me sometimes drop below 60...i dont understand this game's logic..but as some1 said ...has to do with Multi-threading..this game doesnt do to well its not optimized well  heres a video of a guy having the same issues as me but he has a better   computer than mine still has this issues read  the comments also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLGHCTMYaQ

Yep have the same problem, even though my gpu is faster. Setting it to 32-bit mode helps sometimes, but then while playing solo I get wird performamce drops. I would atleast like to know what the heck is causing this.

1 minute ago, BlachWolf said:

Yep have the same problem, even though my gpu is faster. Setting it to 32-bit mode helps sometimes, but then while playing solo I get wird performamce drops. I would atleast like to know what the heck is causing this.

you have low fps in solo?? not multiplayer?

well truie 32 bit more optimized but i see those hiccups too but rarely 🙂 this game i dont know ...man  , i mean this game gona get new efects rework reflection anti aliasing and stuff you can folow steve sinclair on twitter to see his post about the upcoming video settings

19 minutes ago, Zenko001 said:

well truie 32 bit more optimized but i see those hiccups too but rarely 🙂 this game i dont know ...man  , i mean this game gona get new efects rework reflection anti aliasing and stuff you can folow steve sinclair on twitter to see his post about the upcoming video settings

Already am my boy. I just hope they change to Vulkan and not dx12.