The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant Vomalyst based sentinel

(PSN)Nightmare_Runner

Well, if Revenant exists, and warframes are not both not able to be controlled by Sentient's (The Eidolon isn't shown able to dominate critters); Sentient energy seems poisonous to Technocyte as per Plague Star; and the Void energy that warframes metabolize is poisonous to Sentient I see nothing wrong with having Sentient Sentinels. Particularly since some researchers in the setting according to Ordis' logs believe that Sentient are derived from the same stock that Sentinels may have came from. This is just a theory of characters in the game however, similar to how they thing our warframes are exosuits rather than surrogate body deals.

I’ve made a post about having a sentient sentinel. People commented saying that sentinels are already sentient which made no sense. Would get deep into the details but let’s just leave it like that. 

Onto the real topic, my idea was basically like a smaller vomvalyst but the shape may be slightly different. Kind of like how the Djinn looks similar to the pherlic pods but not identical. For the abilities:

It’s weapon would fire homming energy balls/bullets similar to vomvalysts. The design could look similar to the amps. 

One mod would make it where if it dies, before it completely dies, the sentinel would go into that glowing ghost form and charge towards a group of enemies and explode, inflicting damage based on their weaknesses.

Second mod could be where it can give you over-shields over time until maxed. 

Other than those, only thing I could see making it more unique is it would actually move around and attack. Not just hover over your shoulder. 

Other things like you building the weapon that gets equipped, similar to the amps, that allows it to attack in many different ways. From rapid fire and small bullets to long cool down cannon balls. But that would probably not happen since amps are for the tenno’s void beam. 

But either way, I’m definitely into having my own miniature vomvalyst.