Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"I Vote for Mandachord and Somachord Option in Dojos!"

(PSN)OG_GRiLLZ

Salute, I appreciate the ability to create new music and display it on ship and in missions with Octavia! Theres a Nice tune that if I could only have option to play it as my Dojo's Theme Music would be absolutely gorgeous! Please give us Mandachord/Somachord in full.. On ship AND in DOJO. You'll hit the Nail on the head with this addition. Salute to Warframe and the whole team! - {Sincerely, 1st Royal Hokage of the Royal Zoziak Empire}.  

Edited by (PS4)OG_GRiLLZ
Spell check

21 hours ago, (PS4)OG_GRiLLZ said:

I definitely see your point in the trolling of customs. I also agree with the pre made selections one of my favorite is the ship's operator's Theme music for Dojos.. Absolutely Gorgeous Track!  I really hope The Team could Hotfix this for us soon! - {Sincerely, 1st Royal Hokage of the Royal Zoziak Empire}.  

21 hours ago, (PS4)OG_GRiLLZ said:

Salute, I appreciate the ability to create new music and display it on ship and in missions with Octavia! Theres a Nice tune that if I could only have option to play it as my Dojo's Theme Music would be absolutely gorgeous! Please give us Monochord in full.. On ship AND in DOJO. You'll hit the Nail on the head with this addition. Salute to Warframe and the whole team! - {Sincerely, 1st Royal Hokage of the Royal Zoziak Empire}.  

Edited by (PS4)OG_GRiLLZ