Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for new mini game

AJ5511

20 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

something like a side-scrolling shooter with Clem? makes me think of Broforce, which is a good thing. something like that where you just mindlessly gun down pixelated versions of our in-game enemies would be awesome. it could be the Warframe universe's answer to Metroid or Mega-man!

Or metal slug 😄

3 minutes ago, Kenmei said:

Or metal slug 😄

actually I was thinking something more akin to Contra, but any OTT side scrolling shooter works. it could have powerups in the form of certain weapons and abilities in warframe, and he could fight 2D versions of our current bosses... the more I think about it, the more I think this could work. maybe someone should put it in #feedback..

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

11 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

actually I was thinking something more akin to Contra, but any OTT side scrolling shooter works. it could have powerups in the form of certain weapons and abilities in warframe, and he could fight 2D versions of our current bosses... the more I think about it, the more I think this could work. maybe someone should put it in #feedback..

Wow Contra was awesome, but it was pretty hard.

I actually would enjoy pretty much any platform game, but the thing is that I honestly would prefer to play an actual platform game.

Well, I guess that depends on how good they make it, if one day they actually do one.