Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graviton: The Strongest of them all (just for fun)

(PSN)BabyBoi6769

Warframe name: Graviton

Description: The strongest of all the Warframes, command the very bonds of the universe with this walking black hole.  Master of space, blink threats out of existence and send them to their doom by thrusting them into black holes, into oblivion. Hail the king.

·         Mastery Rank: 10

·         Health: 600

·         Shield: 240

·         Armor: 650

·         Energy: 190

·         Sprint Speed: 1.2

·         Polarities: Madurai, Vazarin, Zenurik

·         Exilus Polarity: None

·         Aura Polarity: Naramon

·         Introduced: The New War (why not)

Abilities:

1)      Vulcan: Direct a violent blast of force in a straight line that pushes enemies back making them collide with the environment.

2)      Escalate: Surround Graviton with energies from the universe, float about the battlefield raining down destruction.  Movement animations are changes when using this ability.

3)      Horizon: Creat an AoE that causes enemies to float helplessly in the air.  Weapons from enemies are forced to the floor. Flying enemies are trapped in place. 

4)      Cataclysm: Form a giant black hole that fires in a cone that expands as it travels.  Causes radiation procs to enemies and the environment. Does not affect allies.

Passive: 20% of the time, incoming bullets/lasers are redirected back at enemies.  The redirected bullets change into energy color so you can see them. Animation: the bullets curve around him and sent back. Similar to how Nova's null stars fire off. 

Augments:

1)      Double Barrel: Allows Graviton to fire off two Vulcan shots.  Has a small AoE on impact and ragdolls enemies.

2)      Gravity Field: Allows Graviton to leave bubbles of gravity on the battlefield that trap and damage enemies if they walk into it.  Synergy: If Cataclysm is used on these enemies, they detonate in radiation explosions.

3)      Beyond the Brink: Lays a field of gravitational energy in a half circle in front of Graviton.  Enemies that walk into this are left vulnerable to finishers. Synergy: If normal Vulcan is used on these enemies, the damage is increased by 50%.

4)      The End: Cataclysm can be charged into a giant orb.  Enemies that are too close to Graviton and the orb are sucked into the orb increasing the damage 5.5% per enemy max is 6.  Synergy: Allies that shoot this orb causes waves of radiation that erupt damaging enemies meanwhile gaining status resistance for 10 seconds.

Cosmetics:

Anyone can offer input here about helmets and skins I guess.

Extra information: I did have a post similar to this prior, but for some reason, it got deleted.  Oh well.  Any feedback is welcome.  Also, I can't draw digital art.  I'd love to see how he'd look possibly. I see him a hulking frame that has limbs and fingers that are attached by gravity points (earth and the moon). Particles orbit around his waist area forming a belt.  Energy vents all along his back. They flare when he uses his abilities.  Face kinda like K.I.T. from Knight Rider.  That's all I got. Happy hunting Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)BabyBoi6769
spell check