Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rathuum Drop Rates

red15squirrel

So I've been trying to get some stance mods lately,  and ran across the rathuum drop table. Rathuum contains sone exclusive stance mods; this is a nice, flavorful thing. Except they only have a 0.34% drop chance, and a 97% chance of getting pathetic amounts of credits or endo.

This is laughable honestly. This is absolutely the worst reward table in the game, and has to change. Just drop the credits and endo, and make Rathuum THE place to get stance mods. It would make it worth it to run besides just getting judgement points.

None of those Stances are really that special.

Final Harbinger Drops on Tyl Regor; Decisive Jugement drops on Heavy Gunners and Wardens, as well as unique enemies like Choma, Mesa and Specters; Vermillion Storm drops fairly commonly on Kuva Guardians; Crushing Ruin drops from every type of Seeker (not really common I admit) and Stalking Fan drops on Nullies and Sniper Crewman. 

Most of those drop tables have less than 0.1% Chance, but it's not like they were worth dozens of plat. Max 10 I'd say, maybe 15 for Crushing Ruin. And besides, you can transmute them, except Vermillion Storm, which is the easiest to get after FH imho. 

And yes, Transmutation can work. I got Condition Overload, Cyclonic Kraken (twice) and dozens of Rare mods (about 1/4 were pretty hard-to-get ones) this way. Running the Index and piling up some junk Rare mods for months/years did pay off in the end.