Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature Request - Plant Scanning

TioMegaManX

I am just wondering, why can't Helios keep scanning plants? since Chesa Kubrows have ADD they are very unreliable for gathering plants, you have to basically stand still with no enemies for like 10 seconds if you want the "Looter" Kubrow to do its thing, if only there was some kind of mechanic that allowed us to determine the pet's priority, but I guess it would need to be implemented in some kind of new Warframe or something to be able to just copy and paste it, if only there was a Warframe that came with her own pet and was able to switch priorities for it... oh well.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Helios scans anything automatically until their codex entry is complete and so far the only mission requiring plants is the Silver Grove, why would you need more plants after that quest is complete?

You use plants to make other items as well, you can keep using apothics to rematch the Silver Grove guardians and get certain mods, not to mention the instant healing items and anything you may need plants for down the line, the thing is, scanning plants is not something that came with that quest, you had to do it way before.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx
typo

It makes sense helios stops scanning, when codex is complete, while it still uses charges.

It would be great if helios with scanner upgrades just went to town scanning.

Plants and dna are the most annoying things to gather, we have the bandaid, but we can't use it since the mission is started after codex got completed.

Edited by trndr

2 hours ago, trndr said:

It makes sense helios stops scanning, when codex is complete, while it still uses charges.

It would be great if helios with scanner upgrades just went to town scanning.

Plants and dna are the most annoying things to gather, we have the bandaid, but we can't use it since the mission is started after codex got completed.

What seems to be more irritating is how it seems Helios will keep scanning for targets for very long after plant codex entries are complete, and no, I am not even using the Sanctuary augment but during a single Onslaught run my charges went from 800 to 600, also, as I mentioned, Chesa Kubrow would be OK and one has to wonder how they are able to aggro from very far away but still be unable to search for plants or loot if they aren't within 20m or less.

Edited by VanFanel1980mx