Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Doors in Void Treasure Rooms

DaShZzz

There's a really small issue I have with the void mission: on one of the treasure room runs, where you have to step to get to another room that will lead you to the run, the doors close slowly downwards.

My issue is how fast it closes. At the very end, it seems like I have enough time to slide under the door and get to the other side. However, the door completely shuts at the end, it changes its speed. 

This happens to me almost all the time, and I get so pissed when that happens, because I have to start the mission again to get an ayatan treasure.

Pls fix

There's a really small issue I have with the void mission: on one of the treasure room runs, where you have to step to get to another room that will lead you to the run, the doors close slowly downwards.

My issue is how fast it closes. At the very end, it seems like I have enough time to slide under the door and get to the other side. However, the door completely shuts at the end, it changes its speed. 

This happens to me almost all the time, and I get so pissed when that happens, because I have to start the mission again to get an ayatan treasure.

Pls fix