Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumbest Comebacks

Veridian

On 2018-10-22 at 12:35 AM, Raser85 said:

me: got bored, decided to tidy up my star-map a little bit and start finishing the odd random missions still bleeping in Navigation.

I put a msg in recruiting saying "Kuva survival, only need completion, 5 mins"

I have a few missions to get through so I am not doing anything heroic, I literally just want the completion so I can start the arbiter new content

Guy joins, playing Rhino, I re-notify him politely in chat, before starting the mission saying I am only doing till 5 mins for completion

guy replies:   "ok"

5 minutes goes by....Extraction ready...off I go

Chat pops back up with a ton of abuse.

One line reads:

Rhino-dude: "What are you even doing here you **** ?"

me: "I mean I couldn't have been any clearer"

guy is now ignoring me, too confusing for him to understand what happened... usual "me hulk smash" idiotic behaviour that gives Rhino a bad name

The good ol Bite Sized 5 Min Survival Runs. One of the worse things to do in Public.

Crafted my Valkyr Prime and i put unranked Kunai for MR and Tipedo. Wnt to Helene,Saturn to upgrade the stuff.

One guy used voice chat (to no suprise he had a crapy mic). Ten full minutes he was saying I was a noob,me and 2 other guys tried to tell him that I'm here for MR uprading.

He was still calling me a noob for 5 more min(although I didn't die once and he died 5 times) and we spammed chat to shut up cuz he is just toxic sh*t

He went silent when we said that and played the game until we finished