Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dumbest Comebacks

Veridian

24 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Would you believe it was Rhino?

100% beleive it. So many Rhino players think they are unkillable and just run at everything, then they die and I feel a little twinge of pleasure..... 

Edited by Xirka

After like a year of not playing I came back and ran a group mission to hit up...flying boss guy. Raptor. So I walk in, kinda gawk and get blown up a few times trying to get a grip on what's happening - I just had no clue the fight had changed like that.  My group (all MR22+) cursed me out for dying so quickly in the fight opening.  They then proceeded to mass fail at dropping the power cells into the conveyors and die a LOT to extraneous fire.  In the midst of all the rezzing I finally figured out how the fight worked and knocked out the boss, we run to extract and I get a litany of 'stupid noob' comments.  As though they weren't just carried by a guy who had no idea what the fight was going into it.

The comments about Mot above kinda just...boggle me.  I'm the furthest thing from a star player.  Mostly, I just roam around with my trusty Frost Prime and my Hek cause I've had them for ages and I'm comfortable with them (plus I've not really mastered the meta, as it were - I guess I need to get around to that some day).  I rarely top any kill or damage charts.  I'm a failure at fashion frame.  But I didn't think Mot was all that bad as long as you didn't stay still under fire or run straight into the fire.  Guess I'm still a noob... 😞

12 minutes ago, Mulk said:

The comments about Mot above kinda just...boggle me.  I'm the furthest thing from a star player.  Mostly, I just roam around with my trusty Frost Prime and my Hek cause I've had them for ages and I'm comfortable with them (plus I've not really mastered the meta, as it were - I guess I need to get around to that some day).  I rarely top any kill or damage charts.  I'm a failure at fashion frame.  But I didn't think Mot was all that bad as long as you didn't stay still under fire or run straight into the fire.  Guess I'm still a noob... 😞

That's the thing. It's not hard. Pay attention to how much fire you're taking and respond. That's why it's sad / funny. 

I use volt p and dread, mostly. Don't be a slave to the "meta" just do what's fun. That's what warframe is all about. 

31 minutes ago, Mulk said:

But I didn't think Mot was all that bad as long as you didn't stay still under fire or run straight into the fire.  😞

This would be trickier when you try to Melee in that mission for nearly 65 Mins Straight but from Ranged, ^ is true. Playing in Mot with a ranged Weapon is like playing Doom 2016 since being lazy there, just like in Doom, = Death. Earliest i ever seen the Corrupted Crewman and Nullifiers reach OS Territory is at 50 mins which is pretty short compare to other Survivals where it would take almost twice as much time to have One Shotting enemies which is about 90 - 100 mins (lvl 200+ Napalm or something like that.).

Edited by VPrime96

1 minute ago, VPrime96 said:

This would be trickier when you try to Melee in that mission for nearly 65 Mins Straight but from Ranged, ^ is true. Playing in Mot with a ranged Weapon is like playing Doom 2016 since being lazy there, just like in Doom, = Death. Earliest i ever seen the Corrupted Crewman and Nullifiers reach OS Territory is at 50 mins which is pretty short compare to other Survivals where it would take almost twice as much time to have One Shotting enemies (lvl 200+ Napalm or something like that.)

When I want to melee I just press 4. Volt overshield build is crazy. Most of the time you'll recover shields faster than enemies can damage them. Of course, lack of efficiancy translates to using more energy and eventually running out, but... once in awhile. It'll buy you time. 

On 2018-10-10 at 4:05 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Me: Why is this MR2 on Pluto. They shouldn’t be here.

So when is the right time for them to be there?

On 2018-10-10 at 4:17 PM, Sean said:

Them: How much for [X Item]?

Me: [Y Price]

System: User is ignoring you.

Had this countless times. It would be so hilarious if it wasn't just sad.

On 2018-10-10 at 5:18 PM, voltocitygel said:

I watch as they die while arguing with me, and I just tank the enemies while typing with close to 3k shields. 

Not like my build speaks for itself. 

Yup. 3k Shields. I don't even want to think about how trash your build has to be with so many wasted spaces for shield mods lol

31 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Yup. 3k Shields. I don't even want to think about how trash your build has to be with so many wasted spaces for shield mods lol

That's an opinion, lol.

some people prefer offense. Some prefer defense. I like both, so I have a bit of a balance. Idc what's "meta" I just do what works and is fun.

Edited by voltocitygel
Idk and idc are two very different things

Le 10/10/2018 à 10:12, DeMonkey a dit :

Watched a MR9 go down about 2 times a minute in Mot, suggested that Mot might be a little out of their league.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO !!!!!1!!1!!!!!1"

more surprised to read you were pubing(?) than anything else.

Or you were recruting to have some mighty being that could help you on your quest or you enjoy seeing mortal strugling while trying to keep the paste with a diety.

You were probably overestimating the capacity of these mortal.

btw you can tell him what to do, it's up to him to take in consideration what you are suggesting.

1 minute ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

3k shields? Is that including over shield?

Yeah. I'm pretty sure there isn't any other way to get shield amounts that high otherwise. 

For context, I run a capacitance volt. A well placed 4 and I recover shields faster than almost any enemies can damage them. Solid damage and CC, too. 

4 minutes ago, voltocitygel said:

Yeah. I'm pretty sure there isn't any other way to get shield amounts that high otherwise. 

For context, I run a capacitance volt. A well placed 4 and I recover shields faster than almost any enemies can damage them. Solid damage and CC, too. 

I figured as much playing him for two years myself, kinda got to question your build myself. But eyy you do you.

il y a 12 minutes, GnarlsDarkley a dit :

That is a more reasonable answer. But MR2 says nothing at all. Last smurf I did was stuck at Sedna Juntion with MR3. No one was helping.

mr3 require 22500 xp and your starting gear give you 15000 xp that either mean they haven't tryed anything than the starting gear or they got rid of their starting gear way too soon.

Might be a hint he is rushing the starchart.(not a certitude)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)purpleskullgamin said:

I figured as much playing him for two years myself, kinda got to question your build myself. But eyy you do you.

I appreciate that, lol. I probably can still improve it, and probably will tweak it more as time goes on. I likely could trade some shields for something else, tbh. 

I don't mind people voicing concerns or doubting builds, but straight up calling them trash just. Makes me shake my head.

I joined a credit farm with an Iron Skin build alongside another Rhino. The group decides to let him carry the points so that I could swap into a DPS Umbra.

The guy doesn't bank the points after carrying it and we win the match but don't get the reward due to timer.

Shortly afterwards in lobby chat,

Rhino; "I was doing my job. You guys weren't killing enough"

*Rhino leaves squad*

I take on the Rhino role in a 3-man squad killing only when cornered

Squad wins 2 rounds of High Index

Host; "Yeah, sure that guy was doing something, just not his job"

Was doing Plaguestar event. I realised i have like MR6 dude on my squad which is obviously worrying, but not the end of the world. However, he brought like Rank 8 Octavia and some low rank Bow. I asked why did he bring that along. He answered that he just used forma.

I mean... really? thats your excuse for bringing unfitting low rank gear to a tough mission where you would be dieing every 5 seconds?

oh well, i guess he didnt know better.

Edited by fartloud

2 hours ago, fartloud said:

Was doing Plaguestar event. I realised i have like MR6 dude on my squad which is obviously worrying, but not the end of the world. However, he brought like Rank 8 Octavia and some low rank Bow. I asked why did he bring that along. He answered that he just used forma.

I mean... really? thats your excuse for bringing unfitting low rank gear to a tough mission where you would be dieing every 5 seconds?

oh well, i guess he didnt know better.

I had a Similar Situation like that but instead of players bring low ranked Stuff, They brought Trash Weapons while we try to fight all three HemoCytes at the maximum Difficulty. Everyone died, Including the Host, and the Host Left. I was still alive when that happend.

• 2 weeks later...

me: got bored, decided to tidy up my star-map a little bit and start finishing the odd random missions still bleeping in Navigation.

I put a msg in recruiting saying "Kuva survival, only need completion, 5 mins"

I have a few missions to get through so I am not doing anything heroic, I literally just want the completion so I can start the arbiter new content

Guy joins, playing Rhino, I re-notify him politely in chat, before starting the mission saying I am only doing till 5 mins for completion

guy replies:   "ok"

5 minutes goes by....Extraction ready...off I go

Chat pops back up with a ton of abuse.

One line reads:

Rhino-dude: "What are you even doing here you **** ?"

me: "I mean I couldn't have been any clearer"

guy is now ignoring me, too confusing for him to understand what happened... usual "me hulk smash" idiotic behaviour that gives Rhino a bad name

start Eidolon hunt through Konzu 

joins me with a squad of 3

me and 2 guys are not amazing high level, other 2 were even lower than me so we are struggling a little bit, but we are trying, even though it's not going too well

4th guy is across the map not contributing at all 

I look on map he's at a little lakeside retreat somewhere obviously enjoying a relaxing spot of fishing.

Me: "Are you doing the Eidolon hunt? or are you fishing?"

Guy: "Both"

Edited by Raser85