Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Do For Target Practice?

TheStag

What I do for target practice is filling a mostly clear room completely with Bounce, Vauban's 2nd ability. When crowd come in, they get launched into the air, and I use a miter to slice them mid-air. Just too much fun bro.

I launch Bounce on other players. I also test my aim on windows to make the airlocks go down to mess with other players. I also throw bounce and vortex on players during boss fights so they die.... its good practice

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

I launch Bounce on other players. I also test my aim on windows to make the airlocks go down to mess with other players. I also throw bounce and vortex on players during boss fights so they die.... its good practice

I was on Phobos and I bounced a volt who was almost dead that was hiding behind a box. Right when he came up Kril swung his huge hammer and killed him. Poor volt.....

Personally i wait until I am at the end of an outdoor Venus mission with the two platforms and the elevator between them. I wait on the side that doesnt activate the end of the mission and just pick off whatever comes my way. You get great distance shots to test your skills.

Yeah. Your the type of person who people want the block function for.

Personally I want the block function for people like you who're no fun

6846983687_74602e0e49_z.jpg

Oh go ahead block me when the time comes. Like I give a crap. Saves me from blocking a troll (like you, most likely, and the other dummy I quoted) who thinks its fun to mess with other people trying to enjoy the game.

You're pretty much an idiot to if you think I'm not fun for not wanting people in a game with me that troll others.

I hope your ign is the same as what's posted here. As soon as blocking is made in game I want to be sure you're not in any games I play.

Oh go ahead block me when the time comes. Like I give a crap. Saves me from blocking a troll (like you, most likely, and the other dummy I quoted) who thinks its fun to mess with other people trying to enjoy the game.

You're pretty much an idiot to if you think I'm not fun for not wanting people in a game with me that troll others.

I hope your ign is the same as what's posted here. As soon as blocking is made in game I want to be sure you're not in any games I play.

Woah. Jimmies have been rustled.