Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Get A Barebones Setting?

xenapan

I understand warframe is your "work of art" as much as it is a game.. but I've been travelling for the past week or so and the only place I can play on is my laptop. It's old but it has 4gb ram, dual core processor, 512mb discrete video card. Yet it still very much lags like crazy even in solo to the point im scared to run a program to check my fps and I've had to turn down the mouse sensitivity so I can't lag myself out from turning too fast (theres a HUGE fps drop if I turn too fast). At this point its barely playable (and this is without other players)

Maybe introduce a setting where instead of the nice background.. convert most of the stuff into just wireframes? It would still look cool (though different from the artistic style it is right now). It's great you can turn alot of stuff off.. but some of the stuff (void/water effects/phobos) still has alot more graphical lag than some other places.

Make it so I can play away from home!

Edited by xenapan

Sounds like your issue isn't hardware, but Internet unreliability. Even on solo, you need a steady connection. If you're traveling, who knows what kind of connection you have unless you are using your own satellite connection (but last I used one of those it was still pretty terrible).