Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Totally confused

CMeister123

So my access to region chat has ben suspended and i have no idea why? I didnt say anything that kickbot would flag nor was i using porfanity or being predjudice to anyone, one second im talking about the mainline update and the next thing i know i'm suspended with no explanation, what is going on?

40 minutes ago, CMeister123 said:

So my access to region chat has ben suspended and i have no idea why? I didnt say anything that kickbot would flag nor was i using porfanity or being predjudice to anyone, one second im talking about the mainline update and the next thing i know i'm suspended with no explanation, what is going on?

Well for starters, what did you say?

1 minute ago, CMeister123 said:

thats the thing i don't know, i said It looks as though it's up in the air whether mainline update is coming today or not. I know i didn't say anything offensive, didn't use any profanity, and didn't say anything kickbot would flag as offensive.

Well go and make a support ticket with DE in that case, you'll get your access back

1 hour ago, CMeister123 said:

Top of this page is a support desk tab.  Click that

Top right of the page it takes you to is a submit request link. Click that

On that page, click the tab that applies to you.  Probaly my account.

Fill in form, click submit.