Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So many relics.

(PSN)EpICFreeDoMZz

So ive been farming void traces recently as well as parts for ducats or to sell as trash and found a problem that really bothers me. When you go into an endless mission and go to select your 2nd, 3rd ect relic it gives you about 10 ish seconds to pick your relic. That's 10 seconds to look through 30+ different relics to find the one you want to use. 

My problem is a lot of these relics are vaulted, and I like to hoard my vaulted relics for the future. 10 seconds to sort through a lot of relics looking to see each of their rewards to see if they're vaulted is a real pain and I usually end up selecting either a vaulted relic or no relic at all. 

There are a few ways to alleviate this problem though such as add a way to filter to hide vaulted, a little button would do or even a filter like with the chats. Or we could have a visual cue as to what's vaulted ie grey them out or give them a different colour. While it might not be a big issue it would certainly be helpful and make the whole situation a lot less stressful. 

I dont see hows that hard to remember 1-3 relics and use those. Dont tell me you only have one of each relic thats not vaulted and cuz of that its hard to find them. If you farm traces\ducats - you do have ton of unvaulted relics. Just memorize or write down couple of them before the mission.

Sort option to hide vaulted relics will be QoL improvement, for sure, but lets not pretend its a pressing concern and you cant just note to self which relics you want to use before the mission.

30 minutes ago, Sormaran said:

I dont see hows that hard to remember 1-3 relics and use those. Dont tell me you only have one of each relic thats not vaulted and cuz of that its hard to find them. If you farm traces\ducats - you do have ton of unvaulted relics. Just memorize or write down couple of them before the mission.

Sort option to hide vaulted relics will be QoL improvement, for sure, but lets not pretend its a pressing concern and you cant just note to self which relics you want to use before the mission.

That's literally what I already do but I forget what I'm using most of the time. I could write it down and if I'm planning on going in for a long time I do. The issue us looking for that relic. I have to look however far down it might be and compare between numerous different stacks all in under the set time frame. As for "you have a ton of unvaulted relics" no I don't. I don't farm all day every day, most of my relics at this point come from packs. And the ones I do have I have maybe stacks of 3-4 at most. 

Finally I never said it was "a pressing concern" in fact I said it was not a big issue and would be helpful.