Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entering Plains/Cetus Door Causes Crash

Garruhson

Once entering Cetus, Starting a Bounty, (Or just trying to go into the plains) then entering the first Cetus Door Will cause Warframe to crash, i've submitted multiple Bug-Reports via the Crash UI (The Application that appears once you've crashed), But once i enter the plains directly Via the starchart, it will run and work perfectly, can confirm others are having this issue aswell, is there a workaround?

Edited by EchoBot
Mistype

I have this problem too, but it doesn't seem many people encounter it, so I'll post my PC specs here for you guys to compare. 

This issue seems to have arisen from the Chimera update. I was doing tridolons via public matchmaking so I doubt the client ever had this problem prior to the update.

System Manufacturer    Acer
System Model    Aspire VN7-572G
System Type    x64-based PC
System SKU    Aspire VN7-572G_1037_1.05
Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date    Insyde Corp. V1.05, 25/9/2015
SMBIOS Version    2.8
Embedded Controller Version    1.03
BIOS Mode    UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer    Acer

1 hour ago, jensenbeach772 said:

i changed it to dx10 and 64bit and it works great now after all day crashing so i think it has to do with dx9 or 32bit that is crashing when you get to the gate.

I do not have DX9 as an option. I have DX10 and DX11. I was able to fix it by selecting/checking 64bit and deselecting/unchecking DX10 and left DX11 on. It now works. I think the update disabled/unchecked 64bit. Now I am all good Knock Wood! Thanks for the info!!!

3 hours ago, jensenbeach772 said:

ok after some testing when it was crashing i was on dx9 / 32bit , i changed it to dx10 and 64bit and it works great now after all day crashing so i think it has to do with dx9 or 32bit that is crashing when you get to the gate.

2 hours ago, ElRomero said:

I do not have DX9 as an option. I have DX10 and DX11. I was able to fix it by selecting/checking 64bit and deselecting/unchecking DX10 and left DX11 on. It now works. I think the update disabled/unchecked 64bit. Now I am all good Knock Wood! Thanks for the info!!!

I can also confirm that selecting  DX10, DX11 and 64bit actually fixed the crashing problem for me. I can now enter from Cetus to plains again. Thanks for the information.

Edited by ChelseaWeeks