Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed

Riot_Inducer

So this is a new one for me. Went to update Warframe today and after finding the update it downloads briefly before going to with screen saying the update failed. "Some content upodates could not be downloaded from our servers. The update will be restarted shortly..." The "play" button went to a "retry" button after several minutes but no progress seemed to be made. Closing out the warframe launcher and re-launching it results in the same events.

I've had some different hiccups when updating in the past but this screen is a new one for me.

I'm having the same issue at the moment. Tried verifying cache and it didn't do anything.

So I'm still cruising for a solution as well. If i figure something out ill post here, but if worse comes to worse I might just give in and go to support. 

Until they fix this: Try restarting the update over and over.  The MB's seem to be going down each time it starts back up.

[EDIT] Nevermind.  It stopped at 222.6 MB, and just keeps freezing...

Edited by pooptaco

Same here. 
I also use VPN to update but 12 hours ago everything is ok and i played the new quest normally.
I am trying to get in with VPN and disconnect VPN afterwards. Chat is working as it should, but matchmaking server won't connect to my pc and I got "Failed to create Session" every time i tried to open Navigation, conclave, etc. that need squad creation.9L23AOHlTDmpBRLY-wzvoQ.jpg

32 minutes ago, LordOfTheDings said:

Same here. 
I also use VPN to update but 12 hours ago everything is ok and i played the new quest normally.
I am trying to get in with VPN and disconnect VPN afterwards. Chat is working as it should, but matchmaking server won't connect to my pc and I got "Failed to create Session" every time i tried to open Navigation, conclave, etc. that need squad creation.9L23AOHlTDmpBRLY-wzvoQ.jpg

I agree with "12 hours is okay"