Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

login milestone reward issue

zzurxx

Question

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

It says "up to" 3 choices. As far as I know you will get to choose which weapons/mods you want once you hit their milestones.

Wait so I loggin I think about 200 days and not sure did it reset but if it doesn't than does that mean I won't get a prime mod?😢

Just now, kamyung said:

Wait so I loggin I think about 200 days and not sure did it reset but if it doesn't than does that mean I won't get a prime mod?😢

You did get a primed mod. You just didn't have the option to choose. Check your mods for "Primed Fury". You should have it if you logged in for more than 200 days.

3 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

You did get a primed mod. You just didn't have the option to choose. Check your mods for "Primed Fury". You should have it if you logged in for more than 200 days.

Wait ... oh ...

Then what about weapon bps?

I got one recently and with the new update I kinda feel like a bit dumb for getting it but one question , did they change the weapon bp drop (like zenistar)to like if you got it then you won't get the other things they have added in

Or did they just didn't change the weapon bp drop date like on 100 day you get this weapon bp

9 minutes ago, kamyung said:

Wait ... oh ...

Then what about weapon bps?

I got one recently and with the new update I kinda feel like a bit dumb for getting it but one question , did they change the weapon bp drop (like zenistar)to like if you got it then you won't get the other things they have added in

Or did they just didn't change the weapon bp drop date like on 100 day you get this weapon bp

You don't get a blueprint, you get fully built weapon with a weapon slot and orokin catalyst.

Originally you got Azima at day 100, Zenistar at 300, Zenith at 500 and Sigma and Octantis at 700 days.

Now you get to choose:

• At day 100 between Azima, Zenistar and Zenith.
  • At day 300 between the two weapons you didn't choose at day 100 and Sigma and Octantis.
  • At day 500 between the two weapons you didn't choose at day 300.
  • At day 700 you get the weapon you didn't choose at day 500.

Same goes for Primed mods I believe.

Edited by Kialandi

16 hours ago, Kialandi said:

You don't get a blueprint, you get fully built weapon with a weapon slot and orokin catalyst.

Originally you got Azima at day 100, Zenistar at 300, Zenith at 500 and Sigma and Octantis at 700 days.

Now you get to choose:

• At day 100 between Azima, Zenistar and Zenith.
  • At day 300 between the two weapons you didn't choose at day 100 and Sigma and Octantis.
  • At day 500 between the two weapons you didn't choose at day 300.
  • At day 700 you get the weapon you didn't choose at day 500.

Same goes for Primed mods I believe.

Oh yah cause I remember getting the azima and THX that helped me