Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Most Recent Event.... Seriously?

Refreshing_OJ

You say its a dumb statue, well what about the people who really wanted it, played all weekend until today farming their &#! off to get an amazing score then to find that everyone cheated the S#&$ out of this event.. i dont care what the item is, that would piss me off and that is why people are mad.. ofc you dont care about the prize so you can say things like

Its just a stupid statue, anyways.

I don't see what the big deal is about.

and again it could be any item, if someone wants it and it gets taken away unfairly then they have a right to be pissed, and to make matters worse, DE says o well we cant prove getting 7 hours is possible or not with out cheats so we will just let them have the prize that they do not deserve. O RIGHT 7 hours in a single game is possible legit, hahahha

6 hours, 54 minutes, and 45 seconds.

....How? [...]

Corpus + proper use of game mechanics.

Time dilatation was quite a pain (playing 3:30h for a 2:22h result). Weak host + hud overload performance drops ftl.

Corpus Alert was making 12h runs possible but again ... time dilatation cuts it off by a ton.

When I was moving as host the in-game timer even stopped for several seconds. :)

Dude, I've played games for a very, very, long time. I understand you are frustrated, but why it's directed at me is beyond me. I've watched the video, I don't see anything that would cause all this riled-up emotion that you are exhibiting, and at me no less by making unwarrented wild accusations about me personally.

Yea I started playing this game in August, you are making me wish I never even posted on the forums with your wild conspiracy theory!

I never said you were crazy, you are putting words in my mouth. I think you need to quit while you are behind.

My whole reason for posting was an earnest attempt at trying to find some actual truth and light on the situation, because there are several more threads just like this one, pointing to the same video, which I have watched and like I said, unless I'm just overly dense I do not see anything other than people playing the game.

I'm pretty sure he thinks it's because vaubans are infinite using vortex, also thinking that they've skipped waves, it's not like you can cut and shorten videos, or do people rly wish to watch 9h nonstop doing the same S#&$?

I watched that video for myself, and the only glitchiness I saw was the pile of Torid projectile models floating over the pod. Everything else looks like smart tactics for that mission.

EGT have openly posted on that thread or another about their wave 190 defense and how they glitched/exploited and why DE hadn't fixed it yet. To which DE responded 'We've fixed it' and then they replied 'No you didn't we just did it again'.

EGT have openly posted on that thread or another about their wave 190 defense and how they glitched/exploited and why DE hadn't fixed it yet. To which DE responded 'We've fixed it' and then they replied 'No you didn't we just did it again'.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/99761-infested-defense-record/page-2?hl=+eingreiftrupp%20+wave%20+190

hilarious it's not exploit it's proper positioning *facepalm*

Its just a stupid statue, anyways.

I don't see what the big deal is about.

I completely agree. I have no idea why people are concerned that people use completely bizarre strategies to get the top scores on these events. Of course there's going to be a group that has a whacky plan that comes out of left field, standard strategies only get you so far. I'd go so far as to say that you're competing to see who's crazy plan is the best, and that they earned the trophy by finding such a way to get that score.

Eh, you got your share of rewards other than bragging rights at the 20 minutes mark. Move along =w=;

On a side note, I'm sure my pc would have packed up and left after giving me the finger because of the sheer mount of pickups by the 3rd hour mark.

Edited by Baigan