Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being an immortal ghost

lulu83leboss

I was running around with a friend in the simulacrum, the pvp was activated, he choose excalibur umbra and i were hydroid prime, my secondary weapon were the ballistica prime and i think its the main cause of the bug, he left his warframe and got invisible to avoid being killed by his own frame. I shot his frame with the ballistica, normally he is supposed to become a ally but you already know that. At this moment i got tp inside his frame, during around 5 seconds i became a ghost excalibur with no head who can move.
Now the bug have 2 options:
1: I got tp in my frame like nothing
2: I'm totally invisible to the others player (except pseudo), i can't jump or go down, gravity doesn't apply, im stuck at the level where the excalibur umbra was,i can still kill others, i can go through walls, i can walk infinitely through the map, i dont get tp, players can hit me with melee weapons but not deal any damage, bullets, arrows and everything else go through me.
It doesn't impact other players (except a ghost who can kill them)
i've just tried another time to kill the umbra and got vulnerable to attacks and gravity but were completely invisible.
Dying at this moment is the only way i've found to leave the glitch.

http://prntscr.com/l5rfkx

Edited by lulu83leboss
adding sreenshot